[3.10] Theory build: CI Pure Physical Kinetic Bolt Occultist

I used to like running curse on hit with my heralds but in metamorph league I struggled keeping curses up on Conquerors and especially Sirus because you have no way to proc the herald during the fight. If you have spare sockets maybe swap to orb or storms or storm brand + curse on hit for boss fights (you can keep herald + curse for ease of maps)

I think Energy from within will be pricey this league. In Metamorph I bought one of those jewels for 25C a few hours in on day 1 and then next day they were 90C and they kept going up in price. At some points in metamorph they were 1.6 exalts each. So might be tricky to use in starter build. I'm planning on maybe buying one early too but I kind of worked out my tree on asumption they won't be affordable and realistically I think better items to sink currency into early (wand and 6L chest would be my day 1 priority).
"
gataoo1993 wrote:
Why you want wear a Crown of eyes?

infact to save point`s but i dont have idea if it will benefit

"
Slappy_Cheese wrote:

I think Energy from within will be pricey this league. In Metamorph I bought one of those jewels for 25C a few hours in on day 1 and then next day they were 90C and they kept going up in price. At some points in metamorph they were 1.6 exalts each. So might be tricky to use in starter build. I'm planning on maybe buying one early too but I kind of worked out my tree on asumption they won't be affordable and realistically I think better items to sink currency into early (wand and 6L chest would be my day 1 priority).

true and all mana gems was f* expensive. it was many mana templar chars on Metamorph
Last edited by Magnamuss on Mar 11, 2020, 12:06:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info