3.10 NomNom's Galvanic Arrow Raider 14MIL shaper DPS ALL CONTENT

how does this build perform in delirium. deaths often or not?
"
MadClassic wrote:
how does this build perform in delirium. deaths often or not?

If you stop to loot you die pretty much
Belly should be good ?
"
Maggiiee wrote:
Belly should be good ?

you can use it if you have it ofc but i wouldnt sacrifice explosions for 400 life personally
Just started this build, currently level 50ish. Even though I always liked Bow as a mechanic and the feeling of it, I rarely play them ever because I don't really like the bow skills themselves too much. For example I hate Barrage, TS, Scourge Arrow etc.

The exception is LA (as I adore Chain) with Inpulsa. GA with Barrage support is also way cooler than Barrage.

Going in with about 75ex budget, will post an update in the future how I'm faring.

Thanks for the guide!
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
cocomoloco wrote:
Just started this build, currently level 50ish. Even though I always liked Bow as a mechanic and the feeling of it, I rarely play them ever because I don't really like the bow skills themselves too much. For example I hate Barrage, TS, Scourge Arrow etc.

The exception is LA (as I adore Chain) with Inpulsa. GA with Barrage support is also way cooler than Barrage.

Going in with about 75ex budget, will post an update in the future how I'm faring.

Thanks for the guide!

Awesome!
Hey, can you or someone check my profile and explain to me, why does my PoB tell me that i have only ~500 000 dps with galvanic? I can feel the lack of dps in higher tier maps also. Any ideas?
"
4EstGump wrote:
Hey, can you or someone check my profile and explain to me, why does my PoB tell me that i have only ~500 000 dps with galvanic? I can feel the lack of dps in higher tier maps also. Any ideas?

You dont have a curse at all, link projectile weakness or conductivity to your wave of conviction with curse on hit.
Your bow is the same dps as tempest

this bow above i use gives you about 37% more dps

this quiver gives you about 7% more dps over the Hyrri's

Since nobody uses flat light damage on bows they either reroll over t1 light damage or put it up for cheap thus it will be hard to find but if you can find one it will be cheap probably
I dont really recommend crafting the bow yourself though since t1 light damage is pretty rare and it will have no sale value
when you have enough levels get life, crit multi, attack speed jewels
they will give you quite a bit of dps
getting a cinderswallow also helps
I am seeing galvanic seemes to be hitting the target a bit more reliably than barrage. I am a bit intrigued. Wonder if i can simply run kind of a mutant build as i am unsure i wanna head all the way north into that territory on passive tree i was running ice shot but lightning skills seem to just be a bit more efficient and i can still free stuff....
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on Mar 27, 2020, 6:40:35 PM
Just got to almost level 80 and going alright so far. Don't even have last ascendancy and clearing is good in low/mid level maps. Bosses too. Have you started delving into any cluster jewels for the build? Think any combinations are worth it at this point? Curious what your thoughts are on it as some of the lightning base ones are pretty strong like % resistance pen. I kinda wanna turn this into a hardcore bosser.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info