Farewell..

My acxount was locked on december 24 2019.. morning of Christmas eve..i was accused of using rmt .. well it hurst being accused.. what's more hurting is my account is locked a week after i spend 230+usd for mtx as a Chrismas gift for my self.. i was hyped by the poe 2 plans.. i enjoyed the game so much.. best game so far that i have played.. thank you so much for letting me play your game for more or less 2 years.. i had fun.. i was just sad because i dont have money to buy mtx again so ill just give up. Its been almost 3 months already. I havent heard any for my plead.. i thought it was unfair. Locking my account after a week after spending 230+ usd for for the game. It was the first game i spend money to.. but what can i do. If they say so .. we cant do anything.. they wont even tell detailed reason for the accusation.. the game was great but the sad part is the over strict but unjustifiable accusations. I hope you bring more joy to all Exiles.. god bless.. hope to be back soon..
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2020, 6:37:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
ShakNiDadim wrote:
My acxount was locked on december 24 2019.. morning of Christmas eve..i was accused of using rmt .. well it hurst being accused.. what's more hurting is my account is locked a week after i spend 230+usd for mtx as a Chrismas gift for my self.. i was hyped by the poe 2 plans.. i enjoyed the game so much.. best game so far that i have played.. thank you so much for letting me play your game for more or less 2 years.. i had fun.. i was just sad because i dont have money to buy mtx again so ill just give up. Its been almost 3 months already. I havent heard any for my plead.. i thought it was unfair. Locking my account after a week after spending 230+ usd for for the game. It was the first game i spend money to.. but what can i do. If they say so .. we cant do anything.. they wont even tell detailed reason for the accusation.. the game was great but the sad part is the over strict but unjustifiable accusations. I hope you bring more joy to all Exiles.. god bless.. hope to be back soon..

Two questions.

First, did you e-mail support? If not, that would be more useful than posting on the forums.

Second (and maybe more importantly), did you actually use any RMT sites? It sounds crazy to ask, but you never said that you didn't, just that it hurt to be accused.
If by you spent money on the game you bought currency off an RMT website, then I'd say "fare thee well". And in case you were banned from the game before that means you're dodging the ban by making a new account, no? :|

How's this related to the feedback section anyway?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ShakNiDadim wrote:
they wont even tell detailed reason for the accusation..

Sounds like you got banned for having a dynamic IP and GGG thinks that someone else took over your account or you are involved in account sharing. Happened to a lot of people already including me.

Time to email the support.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Feb 25, 2020, 1:31:12 PM
I’ll roll with you knowing you were banned for RMT. The problem is I think it is highly unlikely GGG would tell you that, which means you either (1) ignorantly believe that to be the cause when you truthfully have no idea or (2) know you conducted in RMT at some point and rightly assume that to be the cause. Spending money is no protection against accounts being banned for any reason, just like “they weren’t banned” isn’t an excuse.
Still no answer from support.. almost 3 months or less already.. no i havent done any rmt.... i havent bought or sold any in game items or currencies... i even tried to tell support to check my std stash. All my earnings and farmed items are there since i started playing.. i farm normally. And sorry for posting it here. Its my first time. So i didnt realize that i was posting it on feedback. Sorry bout that..
Last edited by ShakNiDadim on Feb 25, 2020, 6:30:10 PM
Im not making an excuse about spending money as protection for being banned.. im just telling that isnt it unfair? They can ban me anytime before i spent money right if they really belived i used rmt.. a month before .. or even months months before..
"
"
ShakNiDadim wrote:
they wont even tell detailed reason for the accusation..

Sounds like you got banned for having a dynamic IP and GGG thinks that someone else took over your account or you are involved in account sharing. Happened to a lot of people already including me.

Time to email the support.

Still got no reply from support since december..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info