please, please, please, fix the xp loss on death in path 2

hey guys,

im not a hardcore player at all, i play on my own or with friends on occasion.
but like litterally the only real thing that makes me not want to play your game is the fact that i grind for hours and hours and hours get my xp to 20% and then die twice coz the dash doesn't work for some reason and im back at square 1.

which means i wasted 4 hours of my life, which i won't get back. At least have some sort of way to recoup on the lost xp or just dont lose it, or dont lose as much as 10% or whatever, there are a legion ways to fix this without breaking the game. because in all honesty, its a great game.

except that i just wasted 4 hours of my morning coz i just died twice, coz theres really nothing you can do against 400 bleeds.
you could fix the bleeds as well, cap it at 10 or something lol, coz in a room with 40 mobs you cant run away from you will die regardless if you kill them or not.

anyways, this isnt a rant, its just an observation. there is also no point in replying for those trolls that i know exist in every other game.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2020, 5:48:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
There is corruption for jewel to be immune to corrupting blood.

iLvl 33: Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you

As well as a corruption result for a ring:

iLvl 85: Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you

Obviously flask work as well.....
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
They will never ever get rid of it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
There is nothing to fix. It works as intended. It should prevent, that player just "die through" the content.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
To me, you sounds like you are asking an easy mode, same as people who asking an easy mode for Sekiro.
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
Last edited by dohh2008 on Feb 25, 2020, 9:46:55 AM
Do you know why games like Dark Soul, Bloodbrone, nioh, and sekiro are so successful? It is because of the punishment and satisfaction.

Do you know why PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and Fortnite are so successful?
Because it has Hardcore and solo Self-Found. Punishment of losing, self-satisfy when success.
Last edited by dohh2008 on Feb 25, 2020, 5:05:01 AM
"
dohh2008 wrote:
Do you know why … Fortnite are so successful?
Because it has Hardcore and solo Self-Found.
And Cutthroat.

Bring back Cutthroat.
Spoiler
But seriously tho, stop being such a meme
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 25, 2020, 5:48:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info