[3.9] Facebreaker Cyclone Champion | Deep Delve | Depth 2000, #1 deepest tank in league

Gave the build a try after I saw the Delve updates on reddit.
Has been a blast and I like how so many defensive concepts come together in a kinda "fresh" way. Aura effect, fortify effect to the max, random jewel giving you max block, phys as element, .. things Ive not seen here often combined so well. Of course abusing the to-be-nerfed FB Champion Impale plus rings plus purity mechanic.. but maybe, just maybe this stays in the game.

About 3 Ex investment got me to clear T16 with ease, 5-6ish Ex to clear all content (this was actually the first build I cleared UElder with, since I only recently switched from HC to SC).

In the end its a cyclone build with all its perks and downsides playstyle wise.
Thumbs up for a great build!
If my browser will not open the passive tree on pastebin, how else can I look at it?
"
swagger31 wrote:
If my browser will not open the passive tree on pastebin, how else can I look at it?

Install Path of Building, and then switch to LocalIdentity's fork of it. Full instructions here: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
Last edited by RudyBaby on Mar 6, 2020, 10:10:32 AM
Which number on Lethal Pride Jewel do i need?
Spent like 13 divines, mods sux...it was all around ur number at POB aka 17500-17900
"
kuplumosk2 wrote:
Which number on Lethal Pride Jewel do i need?
Spent like 13 divines, mods sux...it was all around ur number at POB aka 17500-17900

Its hard to get the exact same Lethal Pride, and being nearby on the number has no impact on how similar the mods are. Your options are:

1. spend more divines until you hit a good one.
2. spend divines in standard until you hit a good one, and then search for that exact number on trade and hope theres one for sale.
3. search reddit/forums/discords to find some good advertised fortify/double-dmg jewels for that spot, and then search trade for that exact number.
4. search on trade, sort by most expensive first, and look at any extra notes that the seller has put on it. Contact the seller for more details if his notes say something relevant (fortify / DD / duelist etc.)
this could be used as a leaguestarter yes? and if so would exactly would you change and what items to prioritize on the first few days?
"
belseh wrote:
this could be used as a leaguestarter yes? and if so would exactly would you change and what items to prioritize on the first few days?

I wouldn't say this is the best leaguestarter. Good roll Facebreakers with aoe/aura corruption, and decent Guilt rings may take a few days to appear on the market, and those are the very core pieces of your dps.

If you really hate levelling two characters, I'd recommend going a standard dual wield foil build with cyclone on either slayer or champion, and respec later on.
Ay AulForBreakfast build.
First read through of the new Cluster Notables.

Pure Commander (30% aura effect for purity auras) seems busted. Prismatic Carapace, and Deep Cuts are the other two super strong notables for this build. If we can stack 2 or 3 copies of the above notables for a reasonably cheap point cost, this build should be considerably stronger next league. Barring any major nerfs tomorrow to Cyclone, Impale and/or VMS.
Should be good to go from patch note yeah? Have to start crafting on dual basis which is annoying but not insurmountable. No changes to impale or cyclone but I am not smart enough to understand how badly soul ripper was changed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info