Beatbased fights?

is it possible to make an Enemy (or more)
wich fight beatbased (music which is played attacks and spell are casted)

would suit perfectly the new bosses wich can oneshot. (like a small indicator).

thanks
JeckNoTree
A
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2020, 4:22:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
dunno if ggg could
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
First step would be upping the tempo of fight music at 50%, 33%, 10% life or what have you.

Or changing the flow of the music when boss goes into
'i am summoning minions mode'

Hate to say it but, good old Merveil has amazing potential for this.

in a different world (If Wraeclast was Beatclast)

Merveil something harmonic with every skill she uses, she´s a Siren (would suit perfectly).
A
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
dunno if ggg could

hope never dies.
A
"
**Merveil something harmonic with every skill she uses, she´s a Siren (would suit perfectly).

Vaal Oversoul: hard beats because of the even harder skills.

Dominus: something very deep down (like he is). he wants to be a god thus he became a monster.
every skill like "the touch of god" in the first phase we have an indicator but for more skills and new ones.

kind regards and a nice day fellow exiles
JeckNoTree
A
"

Ikr. /stares at piano...
Never know what the future holds.

haha nice :D
A
It would definitely be great, potentially amazing, but since GGG has shown terrible boss designs recently but still are proud of all of it ... I doubt they would add actually interesting boss fights unless they start seriously listening to criticism t__t.

Shaper / Elder fights were (are alright) very good, the last phase of the Elder fight is a freaking clutter where you have to have gross dps or gross defences ( at least one )though, the Uber elder fight is also good, Atziri's fight is interesting too, and couple of others but ... the new Atlas and all ?

*sigh*

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I really like this idea for a league mechanic, but how would GGG address the issue of hearing impaired players?
"
I really like this idea for a league mechanic, but how would GGG address the issue of hearing impaired players?

first of all Thankyou. :)

I have an idea for people who are "hearing impaired players".
GGG could, if they are thinking of implementing Beatclast in to the game, making colored indicators to show players where the attack are going to be, based on color or image on the location.

thankyou for the Idea.

kind regards
JeckNoTree
A
Last edited by JeckNoTree on Feb 26, 2020, 4:22:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info