Metamorph Supporter Packs Concept Art

"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
S1meon_ttv wrote:

I think that instead of saying that the devs did a "terrible" job because some parts of the MTX doesn't fit your taste

Is this a joke? I didn't say that. I said that only the glowing effect looks terrible.

"
S1meon_ttv wrote:
it's not too bright either imo.

Yeah? Are you sure? Do you think this is the "grimdark"?

Spoiler
You probably like Clown Mystery Box too?

Dont like it, dont buy it. Some people love the clown mtx. Not everything will be tailored to you. Mtx should be varied because different people have different tastes.
"
Walltrigger wrote:

Dont like it, dont buy it. Some people love the clown mtx. Not everything will be tailored to you. Mtx should be varied because different people have different tastes.

[Removed by Support]
Love the grand sanctum, glad i bought it with the basilisk during the holidays, been here a long time and u guys never let me down so im never gonna give u up XD
"
S1meon_ttv wrote:

I think that instead of saying that the devs did a "terrible" job because some parts of the MTX doesn't fit your taste, you should just use MTX that you enjoy playing with.

That's the driest straw man I saw in a while.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
Last edited by Lupus_Sativus on Feb 21, 2020, 10:29:06 AM
wow. love the art
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It's a pity the 3D models don't match the concept art but then that would be asking a lot.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
dope!
Just to to say Grand Sanctum is prob the best designed pack so far at least for my taste.
It looks very clean yet with so many details, just beautiful.
Too bad i can't afford to buy other packs but this one was must have and it was a gift from my best friend.

PS
One more thing. Since we pay to use this beautiful packs it's feels wrong they get destroyed by various effects of skills like Blood Rage. Pls fix this. We are paying already and we should be able to enjoy the looks of them.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 22, 2020, 6:03:02 AM
Nice, would have been so much better with only the faces without helmets. Who were ugly in my humble opinion. The female face is amazing!
Can we go back to Supporter packs that reflect the league and that combine with the MTX earned with league challenges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info