We got another one.

Not quite as big as fishing up loot, a much more direct reference though.

As you can see in the picture there's a big ol dude named Brutus. If you check on the side, he can pull his Hack and Slash pickaxes right out of his back bling.

P.S. The new season is nuts. It's secret agent themed, and there's a whole bunch of crazy bases with vents you can crawl through, and henchmen you can interogate or carry to a locked chest or door to scan em, and there's bosses in each base that drop a key to a vault with a whole bunch of loot.

There's ridable gliders now too, that was crazy sweet to find out.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2020, 4:49:12 PM
This can not be a coincidence. They just released this in the item shop randomly when they never add banners.

Pretty awesome.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I'll believe it when I see a weta back bling.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 24, 2020, 4:52:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info