Display Interactive Item in Posts

Hi guys,

Sorry if it is duplicate. I did some looking around but couldn't find how to do it. I've seen people put the interactive items on their post so it has all the stats and if you hover over it you can see the details, exactly like in-game. How can I do that with the items that I'm talking about in a thread post?

Thank you
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2020, 1:50:41 PM
Click on your character displayed in the top left corner of the screen. This will bring up a list of all of your characters and you can switch between them to view your different equipped items or stashes. Clicking on an item from here will link it if you're writing a forum post.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Yep maffa50's hit the nail on the head. You can link items from your stash by left clicking your characters portrait in the top left corner of the page and finding the item in your Stash. Left clicking an item while you've got the New Thread page up and Content text box selected will link it (a code in square brackets should be pasted in the text box).

Just a note, if you link an item on the trade subforums, these will show up on trade searches. Keep this in mind if you'd like to share your items in a shop thread for example.
Got it, thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info