still cannot do sirus

playing on xbox one x

tried sirus fight after quiting league for a bit, but still 3 times screen freeze for couple seconds and dead. rubber band 2times back into the meteor rings and dead. maybe its an idea when designing a boss fight, not to put to many things in it that punishes u when ur connection to the server is not the greatest.

how far do u have to be from the server location to have a good connection?
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2020, 2:00:24 PM
I have a solution for this, it helped me. I stopped playing and I won't waste time soon.
"
I have a solution for this, it helped me. I stopped playing and I won't waste time soon.

holy smokes, first time i got solid advice one this thread
I found the exact same thing.

Credit where credit is due, it is much better but it is still largely unplayable. Dysnc, lag and some other wierd stuff that I don't even know how to explain. That being said I don't expect it to work at all this league.

Legion: didn't work until after the league
Blight: didn't work until after the league
Meta: doesn't work until after the league?

I'm sure some people who have been playing on console for longer would be able to continue the pattern for older leagues.
it's too bad GGG doesn't have a community management team to actually communicate with its client base regarding common issues plaguing their game. Real shame.
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
I found the exact same thing.

Credit where credit is due, it is much better but it is still largely unplayable. Dysnc, lag and some other wierd stuff that I don't even know how to explain. That being said I don't expect it to work at all this league.

Legion: didn't work until after the league
Blight: didn't work until after the league
Meta: doesn't work until after the league?

I'm sure some people who have been playing on console for longer would be able to continue the pattern for older leagues.

I have been playing one xbox since abys league, honoustly is getting worse every league...
I havent lagged vs metamorphs all league..
Post last patch my all my sirus lag went away, I cleared him on a8 on hc with a necro didnt even know it was on a8 until the end of the fight due to how smooth it was.

I play on an x1x no ssd on hardcore metamorph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info