[PS4] 3.9.2f Patch Notes

"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
The fix to the Sirus freeze with minions is in this patch.

Bravo! I tried Sirus and it was a million times better. As you said, no freezing, and no lag either. This update is hugely appreciated!

Last edited by jamillar on Feb 18, 2020, 11:58:07 PM
"

Improved performance related to monster and minion pathfinding

This fixes a lot of bad cases of performance problems with minions, including Sirus' last phase where minions tried to pathfind to the boss and could not.

Minion build performance should be much better in general.

You all should probably lead with this. Just saying.
CTRL+F
Console
0/0

No fix for my map tab still being public despite it not being public. I guess I get to continue being spammed with 1c offers for items that are not in a public tab whilst I try to play through the massive Lagg spikes, frame drops and bluescreens.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Feb 19, 2020, 12:48:10 AM
I finally made enough money make a build worthy of end game and i finally fought serius ..... first time on awakener 4 i got him downto like 10-15% next time he will die
We need auto sell and advanced search on trade market.

Also, how about a little power creep that allow us to select the corruption at a very high cost? Something that won't make difference to PC economy but can be very useful in console due to our lack of items...

Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
Omfg still no fucking fix to any of the boss fights... are you kidding me... GGG really don’t give a shit!!!!

"
Improved performance related to monster and minion pathfinding.

This fixes a lot of bad cases of performance problems with minions, including Sirus' last phase where minions tried to pathfind to the boss and could not.

Fantastic. This is the news I've been waiting to hear. Appreciate it.
"
diem480 wrote:
"

Improved performance related to monster and minion pathfinding

You all should probably lead with this. Just saying.

True words have never been spoken.
Any plans to ever address Flicker strike lag / Flickering into a blue screen crash?...
Chat and guilds when? Three years of being lied to and talked down to and treated like we are idiots wi Tj your “ in a few weeks” lies.
I Got a question, i have read that energy shield don’t Block magic and it is baseily just another life pool, so my question is Will more life not be better, since energy shield has such slow recharge rate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info