Patch 3.9.2f

My launcher started to patch the game with the latest update. The download speed is going all over the place, constantly jumping from zero to hero. It seems to have some really weird spikes of huge 1234567890 Gb/s, which actually rolls back the download progress (was 15%, now it's 12%) making the update endless. Any sugestions/fixes?
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2020, 6:59:18 PM
Pack Check didn't help
I cant even get the game to updated at all. Doesn't show up for me on xbox.
Yeah, no update is showing up at all on Xbox for me.
same thing with me this is like day 3 trying to download patch and it keeps reseting on the download .. over … and over … and over again .. I played PoE a few years back and ran into this same thing . I posted about the problem and (( Never got a post back from staff )) Ever … and it keep happening all most every patch .. and I keep posting about the problem and Never got a post back from staff so got pissed off and left the game … I only came back like a week ago and hey look after 3 or 4 years they still have the same problem and Hey look Dev and staff still don't post back about the problem … I am a gamer and this is in a whole a good game .. but the lack of giving 2 shits about the players who send money on this game to even post back about problems . shows all gamers who play this game that they don't give 2 shits about us that pay there bills by spending money on games like this .. I been known to even drop a whole weeks pay check on games off and on .. but you know what never spend even a dime on this game cus of this problem before and now I started playing again at lest right now im not going to again cus of this crap . its one thing to have problems in games its a whole another story when the peeps working for the game as just ether to dame lazy to even repost about problems or just don't care about our problems as long as they getting payed .. at this point if its not fixed soon I'll just go back to some other game and give them my money and I hope a lot others do the same . maybe at that point they will get off there ass's and post something about the problem but hey they have not fixed this problem in 4 years I don't think they wi
"
grimtouch69 wrote:
same thing with me this is like day 3 trying to download patch and it keeps reseting on the download .. over … and over … and over again .. I played PoE a few years back and ran into this same thing . I posted about the problem and (( Never got a post back from staff )) Ever … and it keep happening all most every patch .. and I keep posting about the problem and Never got a post back from staff so got pissed off and left the game … I only came back like a week ago and hey look after 3 or 4 years they still have the same problem and Hey look Dev and staff still don't post back about the problem … I am a gamer and this is in a whole a good game .. but the lack of giving 2 shits about the players who send money on this game to even post back about problems . shows all gamers who play this game that they don't give 2 shits about us that pay there bills by spending money on games like this .. I been known to even drop a whole weeks pay check on games off and on .. but you know what never spend even a dime on this game cus of this problem before and now I started playing again at lest right now im not going to again cus of this crap . its one thing to have problems in games its a whole another story when the peeps working for the game as just ether to dame lazy to even repost about problems or just don't care about our problems as long as they getting payed .. at this point if its not fixed soon I'll just go back to some other game and give them my money and I hope a lot others do the same . maybe at that point they will get off there ass's and post something about the problem but hey they have not fixed this problem in 4 years I don't think they wi

The problem has been fixed and your account is exactly 0 days old, but already made 5 posts about this one problem. GTFO of my thread, Wolcen devs!
as for the whole GTFO … No … some thing called freedom of speech
all so if you even read what I said … I been trying to download the patch for 3 days and calling me out of forms account being 0 days old . lol ether you cant do math or just not that smart to put two and two togather . that the forms account maybe new the game account is not . plz think before talking smack
"
grimtouch69 wrote:
all so if you even read what I said … I been trying to download the patch for 3 days and calling me out of forms account being 0 days old . lol ether you cant do math or just not that smart to put two and two togather . that the forms account maybe new the game account is not . plz think before talking smack

From the first sticky, which you NEED to read, because you obviously didn't.

"
Greetings,

Before you reply to a thread or make a new thread, please read the following:

- Bumping threads -

If you're experiencing a problem, please don't bump similar threads saying you have the same problem.
Instead, provide us with the required information in a new thread and we'll be able to help you more concisely.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
you call posting back after someone says something to you in a post bumping ? hmmmmK if you say so

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info