3.9.2f Patch Notes

Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Leap Slam while it had the Harlequin Leap Slam Effect applied to it.

Nice , thx for that :D
Last edited by They_Fear on Feb 17, 2020, 4:32:53 PM
"
The following items now allocate to the Map Maker when they drop: Timeless Jewels, Ivory Watchstones, Awakened Gems, Awakener's Orbs, Conquerors Exalted Orbs and Uniques from Legion, Blight, Metamorph and Conquerors of the Atlas bosses.

What is that Map Maker? Anyone know?
"
kluczyk236 wrote:
"
The following items now allocate to the Map Maker when they drop: Timeless Jewels, Ivory Watchstones, Awakened Gems, Awakener's Orbs, Conquerors Exalted Orbs and Uniques from Legion, Blight, Metamorph and Conquerors of the Atlas bosses.

it must be a uniq creature :'DD
Blood and Glory!
"
kluczyk236 wrote:
"

It means the character who opens the portals now gets the loot as default.
nice patch ….it's like every patch n league from 3.6 up nothing but more lag just got in a t2 chump map and dc'ed all 6 portals wtf fix the lag before the new crap..getting about done with it....and getting real tired of looseing my exp to your lag deaths and waisting orbs that I have crafted maps with...
is the whole 1.1gb patch just item filter change?
more anti party play updates
why not just make this game offline single player?
How about fixing the hourly crash on ps4 and all the damn lag. Cant even play certain builds because the poor server stability. Even a cyclone build lags the game out on certain maps, particularly ones with monsters fire additional projectiles when the monsters are the poison ball throwers. Add that to the unnecessary blood splatter effect from cyclone and my game literally freezes.
cool
"
Caulder10 wrote:
more anti party play updates
why not just make this game offline single player?

SO MUCH THIS. SO MUCH THIS. (SO MUCH THIS)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info