alt behaviour?

what exactly does this do? for example phase run or lighting warp have it? i used it for a minute and noticed nothing
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2020, 5:34:19 AM
All I know is for cyclones if you use the alt behavior and you can spin in place or you can move non-alt behavior you move automatically when you spin, and desecrate the alt behavior of it is cast next to you or cast furthest away from you, The rest of them you’re gonna have to find out on your own but they do have small changes
leap slam (normal) is land on target,(alt behave) is land away from target
"
outlawea wrote:
what exactly does this do? for example phase run or lighting warp have it? i used it for a minute and noticed nothing

It causes you to always go the maximum distance when using the spell. As console players, we can’t effectively target areas of the screen so turning this in can really help with survival, particularly with skills like leap slam and whirling blades. I use it for every movement skill. Note that this limitation makes builds that rely on things like leap slam to self buff far less effective on console as something like leap slam-fortify won’t always trigger when you leap slam. It’s the reason most console players modify every build to use flame dash. Or at least it seems like we do. ;)

Z.
"
Zestrenocya wrote:
"
outlawea wrote:

It causes you to always go the maximum distance when using the spell. As console players, we can’t effectively target areas of the screen so turning this in can really help with survival, particularly with skills like leap slam and whirling blades. I use it for every movement skill. Note that this limitation makes builds that rely on things like leap slam to self buff far less effective on console as something like leap slam-fortify won’t always trigger when you leap slam. It’s the reason most console players modify every build to use flame dash. Or at least it seems like we do. ;)

Z.

I use this with Flame Dash and I dash further away.
It is nice to get out of some dangerous Metamorphs or Baran AoE
I learnt something new!

Thanks dudes.

Edit: tested flame dash and it is no different with either selected.
Last edited by Mrnickwan on Feb 19, 2020, 1:07:38 AM
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
I learnt something new!

Thanks dudes.

Are you sure.

I thought I was getting a bit more distance on Alt Behaviour.

I will test myself tonight and see.

Will use a tree or house or a pole in one of the acts as reference.
"
"
Mrnickwan wrote:
I learnt something new!

Thanks dudes.

Are you sure.

I thought I was getting a bit more distance on Alt Behaviour.

I will test myself tonight and see.

Will use a tree or house or a pole in one of the acts as reference.

Double tested flame dash and yes there is no alt behavior for it as far as I can tell.
alt behavior on flame dash lets u bridge a further gap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info