Verification email not sending

You have been sent an email to finish linking your account to your Steam account.

In order to proceed please follow the link in the email.\

It's been like 3 days and I have tried multiple times. What can I do? pls help
Last bumped on May 30, 2023, 2:59:38 PM
"
math0920 wrote:
You have been sent an email to finish linking your account to your Steam account.

In order to proceed please follow the link in the email.\

It's been like 3 days and I have tried multiple times. What can I do? pls help

check your spam folder and whitelist this e-mail address --> support@grindinggear.com

If it still doesn't work, then you will need to e-mail GGG support.
It didn't work but thanks, ill send an email.

Seems that when I tried to unlink my account it didn't work so I was still link to my other steam account… Got it to work with the help of the support.
Last edited by math0920 on Feb 15, 2020, 4:20:13 PM
Happy to hear the problem has been resolved math0920! If anyone else finds they're not receiving an automated email, please check the spam or trash folder of your email client and also try adding support@grindinggear.com to your address book or exceptions list as HanSoloDK's suggested.

If these tips don't help, contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll check into this for you. :)
Also it wasn't mentioned here but if you made your account awhile back, they won't resend your verify email you'll have to go back to when you first made your account to the original email. In my case I made my account a little over 2 years ago now and just searched "path of exile" in all mail and found the original email.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info