Curious what people usually pay for serrated fossil crafted armor

So ive got these guys up for sale and you can see the prices. When I search there does not seem to be to much choice for these types of armor.

Am I overpricing?
Is it to late in league maybe?
Do people just craft these themselves usually?

Just curious as this is my first time going into selling this type of craft.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Feb 15, 2020, 2:48:38 PM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2020, 4:24:09 PM
I paid 2 EX for this about 2 weeks ago, your armours are better than what I have, by how much I can't really say.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Feb 15, 2020, 2:51:12 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
I paid 2 EX for this about 2 weeks ago, your armours are better than what I have, by how much I can't really say.

Hmm interesting. Maybe I am overvaluing the -mana mod since all you need is a serrated fossil and not a high ilvl elder base.

Still thought its about 40C a roll when you fossil mod these. Guess life and mana cost is a pretty common roll in that case.
If you went 3-4 EX I think you would get some bites especially, as you pointed out, 2/3 of the way into the league.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
a 6link influenced base is 3ex. so if you've actually got one that isnt bad, 5ex is about what it should be worth.

if people want to gamble, they can craft on a 3ex base. or just buy a crafted for 5ex.

this one just got made 30 mins ago. base was 3ex. took 5 rolls, about 1ex (serrated+pristine).
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
a 6link influenced base is 3ex. so if you've actually got one that isnt bad, 5ex is about what it should be worth.

if people want to gamble, they can craft on a 3ex base. or just buy a crafted for 5ex.

this one just got made 30 mins ago. base was 3ex. took 5 rolls, about 1ex (serrated+pristine).

Seems fair enough. Not as much profit as I had hoped but enough to keep me doing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info