[3.10]FrostBlades Starter/Budget Slayer that clears entire game.

Oh, come on! Don't quit!!!

Just when I started playing these!

/cryies in pain
"
psichokillah wrote:
Oh, come on! Don't quit!!!

Just when I started playing these!

/cryies in pain

Yeah I reconsidered, probably gonna finish the build and get to atleast Sirus kill when they fix the dual sword/delirium lag
I am so proud of you!!!

Also: Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding.

Last edited by psichokillah on Mar 19, 2020, 4:39:15 AM
Here is an example of how to upgrade gear.

Hello, what bandit to take or kill them all ?
seems like a very nice build overall.
I'm trying it
hey, im mostly following your build and really liking it.

i was wondering how you felt about cold penetration support vs hypothermia vs added cold dmg or even something like ice bite? we should be generating frenzy charges with blood rage so that is why i was thinking maybe ice bite.

let me know your thoughts or if you have a chance to test it. i am very new to the game so i am not sure if there is a negative resist cap or if there is any benefit to trying to reduce monster resist below 0 with all of the cold pen type support gems
"
MichekDN wrote:
Hello, what bandit to take or kill them all ?
seems like a very nice build overall.
I'm trying it

As with any crit build, we take alira. Although I guess with the new Cluster jewels, if you can afford good ones, maybe the 2 points from killing all could be better, but I personally didn't use cluster jewels.

"
mcgoff360 wrote:
hey, im mostly following your build and really liking it.

i was wondering how you felt about cold penetration support vs hypothermia vs added cold dmg or even something like ice bite? we should be generating frenzy charges with blood rage so that is why i was thinking maybe ice bite.

let me know your thoughts or if you have a chance to test it. i am very new to the game so i am not sure if there is a negative resist cap or if there is any benefit to trying to reduce monster resist below 0 with all of the cold pen type support gems

Ice bite is only good with a lot of frenzy charges, and we don't generate frenzys at big bosses anyway.

As for cold pen, we have so much pen from tree/items that getting any more doesn't really do anything.

Added cold damage is also not optimal, because we already have a lot of flat damage, so the % more from hypothermia gives us better damage.

What you can actually do, is switch out hypothermia for "Close combat support" - Close combat is the highest damage support there is, but it requires you to stand in very close melee range, and takes away from the damage of projectiles, which would normally mean nothing, but trashmobs actually have some HP in delirium league. It's really all up to preference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info