[3.9] Summon Flame Golem Build - Elementalist Witch - Metamorph - Path of Exile 3.9

Golem playstyle is almost same as zombie or spectre builds. You just run and let the golems do the job. I use freezing pulse to curse enemies, trigger elemental equlibirium and trigger socketed spells. Any other cold spell would be fine.

Animate Guardian items: Bone helmet with "Nearby Enemies have -% to Fire Resistance" mod
- Kingmaker (fortify and culling strike) - Southbound - Rainbowstride - Ambu's Charge

Mandatory jewels:

1x The Anima Stone
1x Primordial Might
5x Primordial Harmony (use at least 5)

Raise Spectre choice: Slaver Drivers for extra single target damage.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ERHQRNvm

Build Videp: https://youtu.be/ANF71TRc53E

Kill all for bandit

Gem Setup:

Summon Flame Golem - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Feeding Frenzy - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus

Raise Spectre - Spell Echo - Elemental Army - Animate Guardian

Vaal Molten Shell / Desecrate / Flesh Offering

Convocation / Flame Dash / Freezing Pulse (Lvl 1) / Phase Run

Zealotry - Generosity - Anger - Enlighten

Immortal Call (Lvl 6) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 5) / Vaal Haste

https://youtube.com/themehmetbozlak
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2020, 1:46:18 PM
A few things I've noticed on first glance:

Freezing Pulse doesn't Shock (unless you have shocking/elemental conflux). Why not use a Lightning Skill here since you took Beacon of Ruin (which is all about Shocks)?

You have linked Feeding Frenzy to the Flame Golems AND you have Primordial Might (for golem aggro). FF has been nerfed in 3.9, a big damage multiplier is much better instead. Link FFS to other minions/golems and get the buff from them.

Five Harmony jewels are not nearly enough to reduce the magma ball cooldown recovery (6 seconds) to a reasonable rate, even with max rolls.

You're using no other golems than flame golems. The Harmony stack really shines withe more golem types (huge damage buff). Not to mention the huge defensive bonus elementalist gets from ascendancy (golem buff effect).

You're triggering Molten Shell (in wand) and Immo Call via CWDT, this doesn't work really, both are Guard Skills sharing their cooldown, i.e. while one Guard Skill is active or in cooldown you cannot use/trigger another Guard Skill.

TBH, your concept is better suited for a Necromancer rather than Elementalist.
Last edited by tomay on Feb 12, 2020, 1:38:48 PM
"
tomay wrote:
A few things I've noticed on first glance:

Freezing Pulse doesn't Shock (unless you have shocking/elemental conflux). Why mot use a Lightning Skill here since you took Beacon of Ruin (which is all about Shocks)?

You have linked Feeding Frenzy to the Flame Golems AND you have Primordial Might (for golem aggro). FF has been nerfed in 3.9, a big damage multiplier is much better instead. Link FFS to other miniosn and get the buff from them.

Five Harmony jewels are not nearly enough to reduce the magma ball cooldown recovery (6 seconds) to a reasonable rate, even with max rolls.

You're using no other golems than flame golems. The Harmony stack really shines withe more golem types (huge damage buff). Not to mention the huge defensive bonus elementalist gets from ascendancy (golem buff effect).

You're triggering Molten Shell (in wand) and Immo Call via CWDT, this doesn't work really, both are Guard Skills sharing their cooldown, i.e. while one Guard Skill is active or in cooldown you cannot use/trigger another Guard Skill.

TBH, you concept is better suited for a Necromancer rather than Elementalist.

I use freezing pulse because i need to use a cold skill to use Elemental Equilibrium for my golems and my slave drivers (lightning dmg).

I needed elementaly army for my spectres so i put feeding frenzy on my golem setup. I know golems aggresive already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info