[Meta] [Standard] Geared Elehit Ranger WTB Friends

I've been playing this game for a while now and making some pretty solid progress on my gearing and mapping, but I could really use some company! I'm a fair player who's skilled but isn't loot hungry and I value teamwork and communication over clearing as fast as possible. Now that I've got a strong foundation of gear I'm flying through my maps with relative ease and my currency is starting to stack up for my expensive super endgame uniques. I would love to learn more from someone who's experienced or help a newer player learn the ins and outs of the endgame because I know how complicated everything seems at first. I don't mind helping you gear either. Feel free to reach out to me here or message me on the Ps4.

Apologies if this isn't a great forum to advertise this - I am willing to pay for the companionship if that qualifies this post for this subforum 😂
-skpbreezy
Last edited by skpbreezy on Feb 12, 2020, 5:48:34 PM
Last bumped on Feb 13, 2020, 10:50:13 PM
Ight guys I'm leaving this up for another day before I take this down out of shame and embarrassment lmao
You might have better luck on the discord.

There really isn't that many people on reddit/here/discord anyway. Try adding people in-game in your respective town or message people in trade market since you're both on at same time.

I only play Standard so can't do anything for you in meta.
Last edited by Gradieus on Feb 13, 2020, 3:58:07 PM
I appreciate the advice man, it does seem like I'm better off adding people I see ingame, it's just a bit awkward and clunky to do so. I guess it's better than nothing though if I roll on the standard server I'll add you bud

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info