I LIKE CARROTS.

"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Charan thinks eggs > carrots

And where did you hear that? I thought he wasn't around anymore.

How many times he already said he was going to leave? Prolly still here lurking in the corners. Do you honestly belief Charan is playing a kid's game like Wolcen? You gotta be naive.

I believe people are capable of moving on to more than just playing another game.
I dun like carrots.

But I like carrot juice.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Raw carrots are yummy. Cooked carrots don't taste good. I have strange taste buds though. Caramel tastes bad to me. I've only meet one other person that didn't like caramel.

You're the second person I've met who doesn't like caramel.

The first was, hilariously (since he was already mentioned in this thread), Charan. (It's also funny that people think posters are like characters in a story which exist in this forum and nowhere else.)
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Raw carrots are yummy. Cooked carrots don't taste good. I have strange taste buds though. Caramel tastes bad to me. I've only meet one other person that didn't like caramel.

The first was, hilariously (since he was already mentioned in this thread), Charan. (It's also funny that people think posters are like characters in a story which exist in this forum and nowhere else.)

Count me as the third. Don't like butterscotch either, if anyone cares for that.
"
Exile009 wrote:

I believe people are capable of moving on to more than just playing another game.

Figured that out last week. Boy am I figuring out a lot recently.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
I like that when you put 24 carrots together it makes pure gold.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Count me as the third. Don't like butterscotch either, if anyone cares for that.

Yes, butterscotch falls into the same category as caramel, for my taste buds. I've been asked why I didn't like caramel, I responded with the answer. Caramel just tastes like burnt sugar to me. The response to that was, "Yes, so delicious."
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
carrots are best when you give them a good long soak in a sauce of our choice animal, salt, and fat.
Protip: after 6 hours on about 120°C they will even taste like that wonderful meat :P

seriously, carrots are a nice snack anytime.

Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
^A skill preview i assume.

wild carrot strike.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info