I LIKE CARROTS.

Do you like carrots?

Slice em up, serve them alongside tofu cubes with a bit of soy sauce drizzled on top.

Mmmm carrots.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Mar 14, 2020, 11:38:55 PM
Last bumped on May 25, 2020, 11:41:19 AM
Carrots dipped in ranch is one of the best things ever.

I want carrots now, thanks gibbous. :')
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Charan thinks eggs > carrots.

[Removed by Support]
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Feb 10, 2020, 11:03:24 PM
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Charan thinks eggs > carrots

And where did you hear that? I thought he wasn't around anymore.
First steam them, then put them into a pan and put a bit of honey on top to glaze them.

Good stuff.

Carrots are ok.

The briliant talking points off-topic now offers :)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Carrots slice so thin you can almost see through them, garlic, ginger, sweet peppers, ham***, green onions. Saute on high heat with sherry wine and a dash of soy sauce. Garnish with caramelized onions and parsley. EAT!

Or very thinly sliced beef brisket***

Another good one: glazed carrots. Do what Boem said, but after steaming them, "chuff" them a little with potatoes and onions that have been scalded or simmered for about 5 minutes. The starch from the potatoes, onions, and carrots will slough off the outsides of the vegetables, coating all in an aromatic crispy breading. Place in deep glass baking dish and drizzle with a touch of honey and herb. Toast up in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.

Buttery soft carrots, taters, and glossy onions, coated in a sweet and savoury herb-honey crispy finish.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Raw carrots are best.

Dip them in peanut butter, or slice them up and put them in your salad.

Grate them and combine them with salad dressing for an even better salad dressing. I ate that today.

Mmm carrots.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Raw carrots are yummy. Cooked carrots don't taste good. I have strange taste buds though. Caramel tastes bad to me. I've only meet one other person that didn't like caramel.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Raw carrots are yummy. Cooked carrots don't taste good. I have strange taste buds though. Caramel tastes bad to me. I've only meet one other person that didn't like caramel.

You don't like carrots in soup or stew? Or Caramel?

You Monster!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Charan thinks eggs > carrots

And where did you hear that? I thought he wasn't around anymore.

How many times he already said he was going to leave? Prolly still here lurking in the corners. Do you honestly belief Charan is playing a kid's game like Wolcen? You gotta be naive.

Ow and I like bunnies, I roast them alive.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Feb 19, 2020, 4:21:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info