Legion Of The Immortals is recruiting.

Legion Of The Immortals has a name change from The Standard League Legion because some players prefer to try or farm Leagues.

We formed this Guild on March 20th 2019 between just a few friends but now we are around 45 members and we are seeking more players to join in..

We are mostly standard players or you can say standard is our home, but most of us try leagues for fun.

We also have a discord server: https://discord.gg/RvWuagg we use for voice when partying, and chat for news updates or fun.

We do have some requirements to join us, but they are pretty easy to meet.

1) Be a standard league player. Most of us play leagues but our home is standard league.

2) Please treat other people how you would like to be treated, in and out of the guild.

3) Be helpful, the game is massive and continues to grow, share your knowledge and experience to those in need.

4) Minimal Age must be 20+ Year Old

We do guild parties or sulphite rotations groups only occasionally, but most of us will never hesitate to help with the bosses!

How to join:

Reply in this post (is a must)

In-game Name

Wait for invite, if it takes too long for us to respond, whisper one of the following officers and they will send you an invite.

Spoiler

IgnisTheDelirious
Or
MaximusTheMerciful

Last edited by doroci on Aug 24, 2020, 8:20:45 PM
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2021, 3:09:23 PM
Helle, I want to join please
IGN: Hexogona
Invitation sent!
I'd like to join please
ign: Holyjakamoley
Invitation sent!