3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

"
Astarift wrote:
"
brainletplays wrote:
I tried this build and I am loving it so far. Thanks for writing up this guide. Got a couple questions about gearing.

How would you recommend crafting the chest? Is it important to use a str/int base as opposed to astral plates? Is running a 5 link for the chest ok? What gem would you cut? I was thinking of getting a 6l astral plate with elder influence then crafting it with fossils/essences.

Is astramentis the best budget option for amulets or would buying or crafting an amulet with the currency spent on the astramentis be better?

Using an astral or str/int base would not heavily impact our ES. However, you do need to leave a prefix to craft life as extra ES
We will definitely need high str + %str on the chest too

Astramentis is by far the best before getting an influenced amulet with the % attributes stats. Considering its much cheaper this league compared to previous league, ill say go for it whenever possible

Thanks for the reply. Can I ask what skill gem should I cut if I were to run a 5l chest? What about crafting belt? I wanted to use cyclopean coil but I am having trouble capping res
Last edited by brainletplays on Mar 25, 2020, 4:32:50 AM
"
Astarift wrote:
"
VeroProDiGY wrote:
New to PoE. Currently level 77. Any advice on gear/trait points/jewels.

Currently have a good chest that I got for cheap but still no luck 6 linking or getting the right colors. The build feels fun and I love it I just feel I dip very low some times doing even tier 5 maps.

Is there something I am missing? Also how should I be using all of the auras we have ie Precision, blood/sand / dread banner etc

I had to use some passive points to get to 75% resist all and also are all my jewels being used correctly?

TYIA

Can't see your character in your profile, I can't help you there

We mainly only need one 6 link, that's the weapon, it's going for real cheap in trade so I suggest you to use that as your main 6 link

Other than that I need to see your character to give any more advice

How can I go about making it so you can see my character on profile?

Edit:can you see now?
Last edited by VeroProDiGY on Mar 25, 2020, 4:35:56 AM
"
brainletplays wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
brainletplays wrote:
I tried this build and I am loving it so far. Thanks for writing up this guide. Got a couple questions about gearing.

How would you recommend crafting the chest? Is it important to use a str/int base as opposed to astral plates? Is running a 5 link for the chest ok? What gem would you cut? I was thinking of getting a 6l astral plate with elder influence then crafting it with fossils/essences.

Is astramentis the best budget option for amulets or would buying or crafting an amulet with the currency spent on the astramentis be better?

Using an astral or str/int base would not heavily impact our ES. However, you do need to leave a prefix to craft life as extra ES
We will definitely need high str + %str on the chest too

Astramentis is by far the best before getting an influenced amulet with the % attributes stats. Considering its much cheaper this league compared to previous league, ill say go for it whenever possible

Thanks for the reply. Can I ask what skill gem should I cut if I were to run a 5l chest? What about crafting belt? I wanted to use cyclopean coil but I am having trouble capping res

If you are having issues with capping res, just go for a heavy belt with additional strength roll with res, else the end game will be getting an elder belt with increased attributes

As for the 5 to 6 link, i assume you mean the non earthquake set up? the one with warchief/leap slam. Drop brutality or impale, your own preference. Else on our own earthquake set up, drop energy leech or melee phys

"
VeroProDiGY wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
VeroProDiGY wrote:
New to PoE. Currently level 77. Any advice on gear/trait points/jewels.

Currently have a good chest that I got for cheap but still no luck 6 linking or getting the right colors. The build feels fun and I love it I just feel I dip very low some times doing even tier 5 maps.

Is there something I am missing? Also how should I be using all of the auras we have ie Precision, blood/sand / dread banner etc

I had to use some passive points to get to 75% resist all and also are all my jewels being used correctly?

TYIA

Can't see your character in your profile, I can't help you there

We mainly only need one 6 link, that's the weapon, it's going for real cheap in trade so I suggest you to use that as your main 6 link

Other than that I need to see your character to give any more advice

How can I go about making it so you can see my character on profile?

Click on your account name on the top of poe page, under privacy settings, dont hide your character
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Done should work now
I've got a few more questions, I hope i'm not asking too many of these.

Why do we want the duelist's starting point ascendancy?
Are the Le Heup rings fantastic for leveling? they seem incredible because of +attributes, +damage, +resistances.
Is the 2 meek setup really that useful if I don't have Unnatural Instinct? (also wow, unnatural instinct is expensive)
Do you have any suggestions for leveling boots/hats/belts (lvl req of under 50), or is my only choice to find whatever has +strength on it?
Does leap slam need to be in a 6L item? it seems like the majority of our damage comes from EQ, so the fortify and brutality and impale on leap slam seems unnecessary at least while leveling
"
VeroProDiGY wrote:
Done should work now

Your body armor isnt that amazing seeing that its for t1/t1 rolls for the strength, doesnt have great life and you can craft an extra mod on it. I suggest getting something with high life and preferably resist so you can loosen the requirements on the other part of the gear.

Also, your rings and amulet arent on highest roll, try using some blessed orbs and roll their implicit to max.

Use intrinsic catalysts on your amulet, missing out 20+ stat there

Forbidden taste isnt that good for us, considering we are a hybrid

For flask, run lion's roar, this is huge dps and huge survivability
Cinderswallow urn is insane for mapping, get one with high life/es on kill roll
Also run a diamond flask. You cant cap your resist without the bismuth flask?

If budget is an issue, use your 2nd ring slot and commit fully on res from that, it would make gearing else where less taxing

"
aScrollerBoy wrote:

Are the Le Heup rings fantastic for leveling? they seem incredible because of +attributes, +damage, +resistances.
Is the 2 meek setup really that useful if I don't have Unnatural Instinct? (also wow, unnatural instinct is expensive)
Do you have any suggestions for leveling boots/hats/belts (lvl req of under 50), or is my only choice to find whatever has +strength on it?
Does leap slam need to be in a 6L item? it seems like the majority of our damage comes from EQ, so the fortify and brutality and impale on leap slam seems unnecessary at least while leveling

Duelist starting point + pure talent = life leech
Le heup are decent, we get abit of everything we need there.
2 meek set up is great, it makes the life nodes near ascendant very strong and gives us alot of resist too.

Leap slam does not need to be in a 6 link, however i like to have faster attack linked to leap slam and it seems that ancestral warchief can benefit from it anyways, so i put them all together
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Yo, im doing the Cluster PoB version with the instinct jewel. Where do i shove the timeless jewel?
"
Astarift wrote:
"
VeroProDiGY wrote:
Done should work now

Your body armor isnt that amazing seeing that its for t1/t1 rolls for the strength, doesnt have great life and you can craft an extra mod on it. I suggest getting something with high life and preferably resist so you can loosen the requirements on the other part of the gear.

Also, your rings and amulet arent on highest roll, try using some blessed orbs and roll their implicit to max.

Use intrinsic catalysts on your amulet, missing out 20+ stat there

Forbidden taste isnt that good for us, considering we are a hybrid

For flask, run lion's roar, this is huge dps and huge survivability
Cinderswallow urn is insane for mapping, get one with high life/es on kill roll
Also run a diamond flask. You cant cap your resist without the bismuth flask?

If budget is an issue, use your 2nd ring slot and commit fully on res from that, it would make gearing else where less taxing

"
aScrollerBoy wrote:

Duelist starting point + pure talent = life leech
Le heup are decent, we get abit of everything we need there.
2 meek set up is great, it makes the life nodes near ascendant very strong and gives us alot of resist too.

Leap slam does not need to be in a 6 link, however i like to have faster attack linked to leap slam and it seems that ancestral warchief can benefit from it anyways, so i put them all together

For the chest is it worth getting those things even if it means I can't get % strength?
I have one last dumb question. so for stronger enemies, I'm supposed to put down the ancestrial totem to buff my damage, put down consecrated ground and drink the diamond flask and lion's roar, hit them with the storm brand to curse them, and then finally hit them with earthquake? that seems like a lot of effort just to kill a single pack of enemies. are you actually doing something like that for every single t16 enemy pack?
"
aScrollerBoy wrote:
I have one last dumb question. so for stronger enemies, I'm supposed to put down the ancestrial totem to buff my damage, put down consecrated ground and drink the diamond flask and lion's roar, hit them with the storm brand to curse them, and then finally hit them with earthquake? that seems like a lot of effort just to kill a single pack of enemies. are you actually doing something like that for every single t16 enemy pack?

You shouldn't need to be dropping the totem and storm brand for anything less than bosses, everything else should be dying in 1-2 earthquake usages so it's not needed/worth it.

Flasks you would normally be drinking after every pack or two (depending on how fast you are clearing) for permanent uptime during mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info