Jun fortification encounter bug - video included

See the video clip below where I use a Jun mission and the Fortification counter spawns as "abandoned". I didn't show the whole map run, but when you get to the fort it is completely empty: no breakable doors, no turrets, no syndicate members. I have had this happen multiple times this league.

Video clip (1 min): https://youtu.be/AC9_H8p4snk

There is another more common bug with Jun intervention missions where you full-clear the map (zero monsters remain, all areas explored), and the encounter never spawns.

Could you please try to prioritize looking into these issues? Jun missions are extremely valuable on console due to the 1:3 ratio, and it feels really bad to have them wasted due to these bugs.

Thank you!!
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2020, 9:19:18 AM
Hi.
This is the same problem as Jun not spawning anything in the map. It can happen on both PC and console. We have a potential fix for this but unfortunately I don't have an ETA for it.
great ive pissed away multiple prophecies to try complete my last master achievement to 100% this game and have to contend with this bs....this league is screwed from bugs ,poor performance , unfair bosses that are just broken , its become spectacle over play-ability....after this achieve im out for good...was quite a happy gamer playing poe buying mtx etc no more.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
This is the same problem as Jun not spawning anything in the map. It can happen on both PC and console. We have a potential fix for this but unfortunately I don't have an ETA for it.

Awesome - thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info