Wolcen Hype Release!

I'm excited that this game is coming out in less than a week. I have a feeling there servers won't be ready for the increase load and will probably cry and die lol. I hope they keep up with the game and keep improving it going forward.
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2020, 8:25:55 PM
1. offline mode should make release day easier
2. that endgame reveal is infuckingsanely cool.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Bought the game this past Winter Steam Sale, so I am ready when it full releases. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
2i0 wrote:

The hammer one is my favorite so far they showed, I also like this one below.

Last edited by ZACHWILDCAT on Feb 7, 2020, 11:13:37 PM
"

1. offline mode should make release day easier
2. that endgame reveal is infuckingsanely cool.

Oh hell ya the endgame reveal looks really awesome! I was highly hyped after reading about it.
Finally we will get some in-depth, technical reviews of that game.

Also already reserved account 'Reinhart' in Last Epoch.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Huh, seems like I should give it a try again then. It's been a while since I last checked on it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
It looks so much better its not even funny. Plays smoothly too, I bought it and played a bit. May not have the depth of PoE but every time I am fed up with looking at an ugly brown/grey dark screen with horrible zoom and effects I can fire up Wolcen instead
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Feb 8, 2020, 6:53:50 AM
PoE 2 should take Wolcen's idea of a rotatable passive tree - and then double it! Since they've said they haven't settled on what major changes they want to make to the passive tree so far, this'd be a great way to beat the competition. Imagine a passive tree composed of wheels within wheels with wheels. So many possibilities! :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2673204

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info