The colourful Carnival microtransactions are on sale this weekend! If you're in the mood for some fun, dress up your Exile into a Harlequin or Ringmaster and bash monsters with a grotesque hammer in style.

This sale will run from the time of this post until Feb 10, 2020 10:00 PM (EST) in your local time or Tuesday, February 11th at 4pm NZT if the local time is not displaying correctly for you.

In case you're looking for something different, check out the new Stygian Bane Effect, Elder Portal Effect and the Verdant Shield which complement a whole variety of outfits. Designed in black and blue colours, the Stygian Bane Effect perfectly completes your Stygian or Pitch Black Armour Set. If you've always wanted your Exile to be an embodiment of an evil cosmic entity, the new Elder Portal Effect is the last missing part from your Elder-themed outfit! Those of you who prefer a more natural look may be interested in the Verdant Shield, carved out of wood and imbued with an emerald glow. Watch the videos of the new effects below or click here to get yours.

Thanks so much for your support! Have a great weekend, everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Portal looking dope!
I like these :)
Hard pass, effects are pretty good though.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Feb 6, 2020, 10:08:10 PM
dank
Legit
Bane MTX be looking nice
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
I'm rather amused that the bulk of a post announcing a sale on Carnival microtransactions was instead devoted to promoting new non-Carnival transactions.

The subtext is delicious.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
CARNIVAAL
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
That shield - really nice job
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info