Found an Axe. Is it worth something?

Hey, I am a casual gamer having low knowledge about mechanics and crafting. Yesterday I found this:

It sounds kinda nice to me. What should I do with it? Vendor? Mod + Trade it? If the last, what is it worth?

Thanks a lot!
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2020, 1:19:02 AM
Short answer: no

Long answer: no

See? The short answer turned out longer!
I am quite sure, that the amount of words you used could hold much more information, that would have helped a casual player.

Nevertheless, thanks for your time and the answer!

Will free up the space in my stash
Last edited by Nerokar on Feb 6, 2020, 6:14:34 AM
"
Nerokar wrote:
I am quite sure, that the amount of words you used could hold much more information, that would have helped a casual player.

Explanation: weapons need base power or they are useless, e.g. have high base physical damage or a lot of elemental damage. Suffixes are also important (attack speed, crit, crit multi), so your item doesn't have anything worth keeping on it.

You should also note that the item base is important. For 1h axes you want Siege Axes, for swords you want e.g. Jewelled Foils or Corsair Swords.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Nerokar wrote:

Explanation: weapons need base power or they are useless, e.g. have high base physical damage or a lot of elemental damage. Suffixes are also important (attack speed, crit, crit multi), so your item doesn't have anything worth keeping on it.

You should also note that the item base is important. For 1h axes you want Siege Axes, for swords you want e.g. Jewelled Foils or Corsair Swords.

Thank you for the explanation. I thought - Physical is worth it. With the possibility to craft physical damage on the weapon. As I understand, it is not an option.
-14% physical reduction is 1 notable passive point. its basically worthless.

a melee weapon needs ALL the following:
%phys (above 100%, preferably above 150%)
flat phys (tier3 or better)
attack speed (tier 3 or better)

and if it's a crit weapon, it also needs + crit chance (tier 3 or better).

after those 3-4 mods, the other slots can be 'luxury' mods like -phys reduction, + gem levels, crit multi, etc.

But without ALL 3 (or 4) of those mods, its instant garbage.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Feb 7, 2020, 1:19:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info