Last edited by Auradinho on Feb 14, 2020, 8:35:24 PM
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2020, 6:13:14 PM
Uninstall

Play any other game
"
Napolleon wrote:
Uninstall

Play any other game

Added to the list. Thanks for your contribution.
[Removed by Support]
Beyond what you listed I also turned off reverb in the sound options. Basically running ambient and drop sounds at this point.

Played a Freezing Pulse Hierophant to 91 using Flame Dash and currently playing a Poison Blade Vortex Assassin with whirling blades. Minimal crashing on the Hierophant, and one crash on the BV when I was in my hideout moving stuff around so far.

Tested this weekend, PS4Pro - cable internet, Pathfinder - Toxic Rain + Herald of Agony and biggest help for me is playing without weapon and footprint mtx. No golem and without all mtx is my game much smoother in corupted high mods maps. Disable HDCP or sound effects has no effect and after approx 2-3 hours my game still crash. I must try turned off reverb in the sound options.

Helo everyone,
I found other things that help in terms of performance.
I play on a PS4 Pro HDD necro cyclone build.
So I found that you should not use the map overlay text at any time.
Turn off map on boss fights, and if you see the game is starting to visual lag.
Remove the borders of the map keep it as simple as possible.
Don't use lifebars on top of enemies or allies.
Don't show items information on dropped items.
Use item filters to reduce the text the game has to process.
Don't use any light effect mtx.
Some MTX help in terms of performance, the ones I found that help are the mummies mtx for zombies and illusionist mtx for cyclone. I guess that the mannequin mtx for skelies should also help but I have not the points to buy and try it right now.
I found that any celestial MTX are very resource consuming on console.
I hope that our input help the console community and make the game a more pleasant experience for everyone. I encourage everyone to share their findings.

Best regards.
Last edited by Aka_Portogas on Feb 11, 2020, 3:54:13 AM
I had to take off the blood weapon effect and the pets,now it runs fine.
Pretty sad that the cool microtransactions you buy to support the developer only help to ruin the gameplay.
"
Pretty sad that the cool microtransactions you buy to support the developer only help to ruin the gameplay.

Yeah especially those expensive dragons
[Removed by Support]
I have tried turning off the HDCP and turning off the reverb in sound options, along side everything it was written in this post, and indeed the game was even more stable and less laggy.

Best Regards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info