[3.9] The Best PyroMiner - Mom Dodge Tailwind Elusive and DPS - video UP ♫ endegame + delve

WELCOME

-Bandits: Alira
-Pantheon: BrineKing, Shakari

Hello guys, welcome to my new build.
This build gives everything you need for this new expansion 3.9: thank + big single target.
Lets talk a bit about it.

This build is really solid: 5.3k hp, 1.1kes, 1.3k mana for MoM, Acro, Phase Acro, Elusive + Tailwind
I wanted to use the dodge with mom so much, since i've seen some scion build that use it with alva's boots, cloak of defiance, indigon and others.. these kinda of scion builds were really tanky but not enough damage (at least for me), so i decided to do it better with Sabo + pyroclast. Currently pyroclast is one of best single target skill in game but not good for clear, unless you use new unique ring Aastral Projector. Thanks to it, when you detonate a mine, it "teleport" under the a*s of the enemies making them explode. Ah, how i get explode? Is only possible with a Shaper's Mace (it dosn't work with explode mod from crusader's mod).
-How i get tailwind and elusive? craft trigger socket spells in weapon to triger any spells that crits and give you bonuses.

Read below if you want more damage (it is useless, but whoever does not like dps xD)

-About gem setup: you can still go up with dps, acutally my pob says around 1milion per mine, but if i link combustion to skill in sceptre (it will still applies -20% fire res to mobs when ignite with linked skill), put off also slower proj from pyro's setup, i have 2 more support and i can use awakened elemental focus and awakened controlled destruction.. dps will go up to stars..

-About gear: for more dps change shield with a sceptre with +1 fire spells, crit multi, spell damage, mine speed; change ammy with +1 fire, crit multi, change body armour with skin of the loyal +2+2 +1.

I think I said it all, more or less.

If you have any question/tip feel free to write here in thread

Enjoy ^_^

Gear

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/MAYqZWB7

My builds
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on May 23, 2020, 7:45:40 PM
Last bumped on May 14, 2020, 4:51:13 AM
price this build? + -
A shit load. 50ex would probably get you started but still not have this level of gear I assume unless you crafted it all yourself and got lucky possibly.

I'm currently making a LL Pyrominer and got excited because I thought this build might be easier to res cap because it is a life build...then I saw the gear haha
Last edited by viper9494 on Feb 4, 2020, 7:06:04 PM
"
viper9494 wrote:
A shit load. 50ex would probably get you started but still not have this level of gear I assume unless you crafted it all yourself and got lucky possibly.

I'm currently making a LL Pyrominer and got excited because I thought this build might be easier to res cap because it is a life build...then I saw the gear haha

Only expansive item bought are chest and boots. chest paid 25ex and boots 15, but elusive and tailwind are not mandatory, are a good add to the build but not necessary.. also chest u can use skin of the loyal!!! so about prices:
mace selfcrafted, helmet selfcrafted, paid base enchant 1ex, shield 2ex, gloves self crafted, belt 100c and then slammed hunter orb(yes was still underpriced), amulet like 30c and slammed warolord (tried to get +1 fire), the full res ring 2ex..
timeless like 50c, watcher 10ex, yellow jewels range 2-4ex, bottled paid early league 7ex, idk price now.

so conidering MY gear is like 50-60ex+, but to make the build really well made is fine around 25ex..

BTW low life is stupid for this build, u have probably 7-8kes without MoM or dodge, life version is always better, pyroclast has alred big dps, so u no need to go low life..
Last edited by Hitma47 on Feb 4, 2020, 7:26:54 PM
Thanks for sharing this build. I'm thinking of trying it out with a skin-o-loyal. Could an empower-4 be used in the chest as a good alternative to trap and mine damage?
"
gduber wrote:
Thanks for sharing this build. I'm thinking of trying it out with a skin-o-loyal. Could an empower-4 be used in the chest as a good alternative to trap and mine damage?

you could use it, but less dps also in skin
Hi mate! Was planning to transition to Life build pyroclast mine from ES. And about the armor, is it required to get the corrupted "+2"? Cuz it's kinda uber expensive.

I found some corrupted Skin of the Loyal with the 2-2-1 but the socketed colors doesn't match the required gems to use.

I always see 3B-2R-1G. What other gems links do you suggest?
Last edited by meister1523 on Feb 7, 2020, 2:08:16 AM
"
meister1523 wrote:
Hi mate! Was planning to transition to Life build pyroclast mine from ES. And about the armor, is it required to get the corrupted "+2"? Cuz it's kinda uber expensive.

I found some corrupted Skin of the Loyal with the 2-2-1 but the socketed colors doesn't match the required gems to use.

I always see 3B-2R-1G. What other gems links do you suggest?

hi, yes from es to life mom dodge is way way better, good choice mate..

for body armour i think it'easy to find any random 6L with at least 1 corruption with +2 aoe/proj/aura/mie gems... yes skin of the loyal is the best for dps, but if wwant more lifepool try also to find any rare armoru corrupted with 100+ life or u can also try cloak of defiance corrupted with a +2 gems.. u have many choice..

btw for 3b 2r 1g in loyal, empower lvl 4 instead of slower proj
The build is really really nice, i miss a bit more of effective HP with my gear but the damage and playability is insane. Thanks!

Note: One of my sceptres has cold resis crafted on it cause i can't find other way to cap it at this moment. Will upgrade gear later.
Can you automate detonation of the mines? Would putting detonate mines in the weapon work? Or will it not allow u to prestack before boss fights?
Moon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info