Chosen's Free Bossing Service _SIRUS/MAVEN < 2 MIN UBER EXARCH/EATER

Super fast and efficient A8 Sirus Greats Service and Drop The Saviour!!
Thx U
Sirus 8 , 2 man HP , guy killed it easy, 100% trustworthy didnt touch loot.

Drops came in just under 3ex barely and he refused to take a tip, very solid carry.

Thanks
Sirus 8 , 2 man HP , guy killed it easy, 100% trustworthy didnt touch loot.

Drops came in just under 3ex barely and he refused to take a tip, very solid carry.

Thanks
Second time using the service, as always, reliable & friendly & fast. Highly recommended to anyone needing bossing service!

Loot/kill

Was speedy and trustworthy
Third sirus kill with the dude still solid as always. :)
2 sirus lvl8 kills, super friendly and trustworthy guy! will hit him up anytime i need a killer.
Hello! Without knowing about this thread, I met this guy in Methamorph league, and he helped me many times there. And now, in the new league I was really glad to see the Chosen again, and also I found out that he has this thread:D
This guy, killing machine, knows his job very well. I asked him to kill my U-Elder, and everythyng went really quick (he did it in literally 3 mins) and smooth, despite the fact that I was also in the map, and the Boss had increased hp.
Thank You!
Hello! Without knowing about this thread, I met this guy in Methamorph league, and he helped me many times there. And now, in the new league I was really glad to see the Chosen again, and also I found out that he has this thread:D

This guy, killing machine, knows his job very well. I asked him to kill my U-Elder, and everythyng went really quick (he did it in literally 3 mins) and smooth, despite the fact that I was also in the map, and the Boss had increased hp.

Thank You!
Last edited by Mietons on Apr 10, 2020, 9:25:37 AM
what a great guy!!! help me clear sirus and not taking my loot recommended 10/10 will using the service again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info