Cannot chance aseneth's gentle touch in zana legion map

Tried to chance aseneth's gentle touch while having the trash to treasure prophecy active on a pair of shaper influenced silk gloves in a map with zana legion mod but failed despite multiple attempts in different maps

From what I gather in the 3.8 patch notes documented change and also from the wiki this should be possible.

Please kindly look into the problem as a pair of shaped aseneth's gentle touch is build enabling for me.

Thank you very much!
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2020, 5:24:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Who said Legion stuff can be chanced?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
According to wiki.

And it has just been changed to a league specific unique according to the patch notes, not a unique that drop from specific monster.

So logically it should be able to be chanced.
"
wescht wrote:
According to wiki.

And it has just been changed to a league specific unique according to the patch notes, not a unique that drop from specific monster.

So logically it should be able to be chanced.

So which page so that i can add it is not able to be chanced.

Dude. We all know boss loot or from specific league chest can't be chanced and Legion are high likely the boss only drop
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Can I please get an update whether this is intended behaviour or a bug?
"they're drop restricted to legion mobs" - viperesque (02/24/2020)

http://puu.sh/Fi1JT/241d9a253a.png

https://discordapp.com/channels/174993814845521922/175005585203396622/681450955643813932

Not being able to chance them is intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info