Build that doesnt lag me out and kill me?

I currently running witch necro skeleton mages and trying to do maps.

I would like to switch to a build that doesnt lag out and kill me every-time i run into more that 10 mobs.

Im willing to start over from scratch if needed
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2020, 1:57:03 PM
If you are already necro, swap to occultist vortex. You stack ES with Shavs/Presence of Chayula. Check out poe.ninja for similar builds. Almost no lag, very tanky but tends to be slower for boss DPS.
thanks ill check it out
"
yeosel wrote:
I currently running witch necro skeleton mages and trying to do maps.

I would like to switch to a build that doesnt lag out and kill me every-time i run into more that 10 mobs.

Im willing to start over from scratch if needed

I play a variation on enki’s arc witch. It doesn’t lag at all most of the time. Only have 4 golems rolling. Seems that minion builds are nasty to the PS4.

Z
Lag is part of the game, until GGG decide to try and fix it, get used to it.
PS4pro + High cable internet

Chieftain - Ancestral Warchief .... probably best low lags build but slow and boring
Pathfinder - ToxicRain + Herald of Agony .... fun and fast build but very laging
Elementalist - Enkis Arc .... if you havent golems its good and not lagging too much
Elementalist - Stormbrand .... lagging on high tier maps

Now i trying Saboteur - Arc Miner
Flicker strike + tinfoil hat
Any fast clear build will crash the game. It seems server can't handle all the calculations.

My Deadeye Ice Shot crashes multiple times per hour.

Turning off all sound effect seems to reduce it a bit but I can't confirm. So don't quote me on that.
[Removed by Support]
Righteous Fire or Deaths Oath. You want as little 'moving parts' as possible. So builds that kill enemies when they get near you win on console. LLRF isn't cheap, maybe try Cheiftan life RF if you're short on currency. Deaths oath is a pain to off colour. Even a curse not would be great. But you want something that will kill enemies while you lag, so Deaths or RF is OP imo
Curse bot*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info