[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

hello, I loved this build, very strong to farm maps tier 15 and 16 and end game, I reached lvl 100 quite fast I made very good crafts, currency and created good cluster jewels, I don't know how to use the POB, but I guided myself from here and I ninja build, if you want to see my character with 2.3 M. dps (according to poe ninja build) find me in with "ElAbu"

Pd: idk how i manage the HH in the build but works great.
sorry for my basic English
"
poirew wrote:
hello, I loved this build, very strong to farm maps tier 15 and 16 and end game, I reached lvl 100 quite fast I made very good crafts, currency and created good cluster jewels, I don't know how to use the POB, but I guided myself from here and I ninja build, if you want to see my character with 2.3 M. dps (according to poe ninja build) find me in with "ElAbu"

Pd: idk how i manage the HH in the build but works great.
sorry for my basic English
really nice

this build is awesome.. i have made my own build following this guide, but with life and ES
im lv95 now... 1.86m dps / 2 brand attachd to enemy 4.54m dps

I have gone with low life and now it works better. I only have 5.5 es but the leech is nice. I need more es in belt and gloves I need more and more exalts. How much will be to craft a wand like that? Around 6 exalts at least no? I have bought today the boots. I am not to sure if the 2 exalts are ok ..... Around 252k dps in pob with aegis and cerberus. I need money!!!!
"
raikolin wrote:
I have gone with low life and now it works better. I only have 5.5 es but the leech is nice. I need more es in belt and gloves I need more and more exalts. How much will be to craft a wand like that? Around 6 exalts at least no? I have bought today the boots. I am not to sure if the 2 exalts are ok ..... Around 252k dps in pob with aegis and cerberus. I need money!!!!
i have craft that wand with around 1k alterations, some regals and a bit of lucky xD... multimod 2ex and spell and chaos 1ex...
I know I have a lot to improve on, since it's late in league and my currency farming is slow I plan on continuing down the path of life build for this season and make ES build my goalpost next season.

Can anyone advise on how I may improve?I have about 1.5 exalt on me at the moment, and wonder where I should be focusing first.

Also for anointments, I have identified:
Written in Blood
Discipline in Training
Sovereignty
Light of Divinity
Endurance
Runesmith
Arcane Focus
Arcane Potency
Doom Cast
Heart of Thunder
Trickery
Annihilation
Constitution
Foresight
Arcing Blows
Assassination
Essence Surge
Soul Thief
Disciple of the Unyielding
Heart of the Warrior
Melding

Can someone help me narrow down this list a little?
Build looks fine AF, definitely gonna league start this next league, Thanks for the build.
Hey, love the build but Im not sure what im doing wrong but I feel like my DPS is not up there...Kill minion and bosses kinda slow...I have to run away for a while until they are dead...
It is more or less the same as me. I think I need to do more damage. And I don't know what to improve. I am saving for the wand ... But the t15 are a bit hard for me. I need to test without mods ... I will post my build when I can .... But the res are ok I think. Need to improve a bit the chaos one ... But that must not be the main problem. My brand damage in screen is 20k in pob can go to 200k ... :-(

https://pastebin.com/YNmi1qg7
Last edited by raikolin on May 12, 2020, 8:33:40 AM
I recently feel like I've been wasting my currency 50-100 chaos at a time making no real major improvements with my gear. Sitting atop 2 exalt now, I was wondering if anyone could help me? Should I keep divine slamming my timeless jewel? Buy a better shield?

Path of building with items and such is below:

https://pastebin.com/F7nzfvgE
if i have seen well your equipment is for another build the hierophant archmage storm brand. look for it in this same forum (regreting full class is just 80 regrets 5 per each point of ascendancy, and do another laberinth)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info