[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

Hey guys, enjoying the League?
Im goin for Life build atm tryin to gather currency.
Fells now like ive hit a wall with my dmg. T6-8 maps works okish.
What to improve next i terms of dmg? Overall tips?
Cheers
"
Cheers

You should be using the suggested Lioneyes+Cerberus combination with the early life build, it will easily carry you through the Atlas. That is the most important, and cheap upgrade for you right now.
"
Aradebil wrote:
"
Cheers

You should be using the suggested Lioneyes+Cerberus combination with the early life build, it will easily carry you through the Atlas. That is the most important, and cheap upgrade for you right now.

Ofc I can switch to that but wont that lower my dmg by alot? So far survivabylity aint the problem, dmg is :(
"
"
Aradebil wrote:
"
Cheers

Ofc I can switch to that but wont that lower my dmg by alot? So far survivabylity aint the problem, dmg is :(

Edit: i got like 2 ex and 100 C if that matters in terms of uppgrade :P
Found a lvl 23 Conductivity gem. Will that work well with a Curse helm such as Heretic's Veil (will eat mana reserve) or Doedre's Scorn? I'm on SSF and my current helm is..147 ES helm @ 20% quality, 74% increased ES, 91 life, 53 mana, 45% cold resist and two other useless mods.
hey bro i really liked your build and thought giving it a try in delirium league and i did i put all the pieces needed and as u suggested.

but i m doing average damage of 20k i dont know what i m doing wrong where as you have 286k damage i checked over and over again not finding any flaw or mistakes.

please help please request help me find the mistake or flaw in my build please.
"
"
Aradebil wrote:
"
Cheers

Then just upgrade all your gems to lvl20? :)
"
TG_Thunder wrote:
hey bro i really liked your build and thought giving it a try in delirium league and i did i put all the pieces needed and as u suggested.

but i m doing average damage of 20k i dont know what i m doing wrong where as you have 286k damage i checked over and over again not finding any flaw or mistakes.

I had the same problem

I didnt understand why my numbers were miles away from the OP's ones in POB

All you need to do is :
In POB :
- Go to "Configuration"
The difference between your POB and MetalCrawler's one is that he checked some boxes there (Brand skills, Innervate, Power/frenzy charges...) . You just need to do the same
Last edited by Eject919 on Apr 1, 2020, 9:55:38 PM
"
Eject919 wrote:
"
TG_Thunder wrote:

I had the same problem

All you need to do is :
In POB :
- Go to "Configuration"
The difference between your POB and MetalCrawler's one is that he checked some boxes there (Brand skills, Innervate, Power/frenzy charges...) . You just need to do the same

thanks for replying bro really appreciate it, but still the damage output is so damn low first i thought i might be doing something wrong and checked that i dont have the tranquility anoint and i get it, now its 26k avg dmg in game tool tip - and pob 86k after selecting the skills as u suggested.

dont u think its too low? coz its taking time for me to kill the bosses they are not getting one shot and even in a large pack of monsters are not clearing up fast as it should be which is the causing me the death.

i dont know how well others are doing i m frustrated almost thought of giving up and leave poe.

my friend stormbrand skill playing after i made my character is doing 389k avg tool tip damage which is mana based Mind Over Matter.

i just miss my Tanky as fuck Howa Jugg immortal Ms build which i used carrying full group with deadly mods in synthesis league cortex boss with challenge.

anyway now i know why i shouldn't be playing spell based character.

thanks.
"
TG_Thunder wrote:
"
Eject919 wrote:
"
TG_Thunder wrote:

I had the same problem

All you need to do is :
In POB :
- Go to "Configuration"

thanks for replying bro really appreciate it, but still the damage output is so damn low first i thought i might be doing something wrong and checked that i dont have the tranquility anoint and i get it, now its 26k avg dmg in game tool tip - and pob 86k after selecting the skills as u suggested.

dont u think its too low? coz its taking time for me to kill the bosses they are not getting one shot and even in a large pack of monsters are not clearing up fast as it should be which is the causing me the death.

i dont know how well others are doing i m frustrated almost thought of giving up and leave poe.

my friend stormbrand skill playing after i made my character is doing 389k avg tool tip damage which is mana based Mind Over Matter.

i just miss my Tanky as fuck Howa Jugg immortal Ms build which i used carrying full group with deadly mods in synthesis league cortex boss with challenge.

anyway now i know why i shouldn't be playing spell based character.

thanks.

It's true that this build (The End-game balanced Build) is not good at killing bosses. But at least you can kill them safely : you just put your brands afk run.

(Apparently you die in large packs of monsters, which i dont understand because if you follow the build, you are very hard to kill)

My thoughts about the build are (careful my knowledge about this game is limited, maybe im full of shit) :
- Average at mapping, but hard to kill
- Bad at killing bosses fast, but again nice survability due to the playstyle
This makes the build a very good starter build, but it doesnt scale very well (im talking about The End-game balanced Build, not the boss killing one which I didnt try yet)

I didnt strictly follow the OP's tree, I went for a more-damage version : im more vulnerable, but i clear way faster
It consists in :
- Taking Essence Rush and Mage Hunter (power charge) from a large cluster
- Holy Conquest and Grand Design from a medium cluster (CAREFUL : the maximum number of brands you can have is 6)
- Support your brand recall skill with the reducing cooldown gem (i dont remember its name)
- Replace Hypothermia with chain support
===> It allows you to have more damage, 6 brands, which have huge attachement range, along with the chain support (your brands can "go very far")
(You can do the whole map without recasting storm brand)
Last edited by Eject919 on Apr 3, 2020, 12:00:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info