Wuhan China Coronavirus.

"
xMustard wrote:
its okay if 500 million people will die to coronavirus, because the earth only has 11 years to live anyway.....right?

lol

How dare you !!!
"
plodd wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
its okay if 500 million people will die to coronavirus, because the earth only has 11 years to live anyway.....right?

lol

How dare you !!!

We're already way pass the tipping points of irreversible climate change.
thats what they've been saying since the 20s

i wonder what will happen in 20 or even 30 years. will the same scam be happening, or will people finally be able to reflect on history

same goes for this coronavirus. when it doesn't kill everyone are we still going to think the next virus will?
Last edited by xMustard on Mar 5, 2020, 9:58:33 PM
"
xMustard wrote:
thats what they've been saying since the 20s

i wonder what will happen in 20 or even 30 years. will the same scam be happening, or will people finally be able to reflect on history

same goes for this coronavirus. when it doesn't kill everyone are we still going to think the next virus will?

I don't think they are wrong(about climate change). It is just a very slow ride. It seem harmless and can be easily overlooked or ignored. Most scary part is when we want to change something, it is might be out of our control and guarantee to contribute to our demise. The longer it take, the harder it is to turn. The steering wheel is stiff and very hard to turn.

Don't step on the gas, we need this car to go very slowly.

Not a scam, only a potential rip-off where paying for it is bear by the currently living generations of humans for the benefit of future generations or the cost of enjoying the benefits have dire consequences and suffered by future generations.
Last edited by awesome999 on Mar 5, 2020, 11:46:04 PM
With regards to global warming, does anyone understand the sheer impossibility of maintaining an eternally-shifting climate in some sort of "Goldilocks" homeostasis? The climate will change, in one direction and then in the other, as it always has, and nothing we can or would do will change that (or even should).

For my part, I would prefer to live on a warmer Earth, rather than a colder Earth. I like having enough food to eat. We ought to hope that's the direction we're headed in, this current cycle, because we (and more precisely, our descendants) simply are not ready to deal with an oncoming ice age. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Well, during the era of dinosaurs Antarctica was a green land and nothing bad happened to Earth.
Im not sure how the subject matter switched to climate change.

Climate change is obviously a scam, polution on the other hand is real.

Discussing climate change will not in anyway affect the reality of covid-19.

Cherry pick the fake low numbers if you want, beleive in your awesome governments if you like, that also will not change the reality.

Sticking your head in the sand dosnt work.

Dont forget to wash your hands and change genders frequently.

Remember covid-19 only affects male and female genders.

"
Raycheetah wrote:
With regards to global warming, does anyone understand the sheer impossibility of maintaining an eternally-shifting climate in some sort of "Goldilocks" homeostasis? The climate will change, in one direction and then in the other, as it always has, and nothing we can or would do will change that (or even should).

For my part, I would prefer to live on a warmer Earth, rather than a colder Earth. I like having enough food to eat. We ought to hope that's the direction we're headed in, this current cycle, because we (and more precisely, our descendants) simply are not ready to deal with an oncoming ice age. =9[.]9=

I am glad you like the heat. That statement is a contradiction. If we already postponed the ice age, it would mean humans are capable of causing major climate changes maybe not in the way we would like.
"
awesome999 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I am glad you like the heat. That statement is a contradiction. If we already postponed the ice age, it would mean humans are capable of causing major climate changes maybe not in the way we would like.

What contradiction? I said I prefer a warmer climate to cold, and that I hoped that was the current trend. Where's the contradiction? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

What contradiction? I said I prefer a warmer climate to cold, and that I hoped that was the current trend. Where's the contradiction? =0[.]o=

It is ok. Don't even think about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info