[3.9] Lily's Elemental Undead - Summon Skeleton Mages - Boss Killer - Good Map Clear - All Content!

Nice Guide :P

Over the last days i tired the build a bit
I thought id share my gear so far:

Only Real Change i made so far is not choosing "giving up my shield for dps" and changing the movement skill to shield charge.

Build feels pretty good while clearing and illegal while bossing.
I will probably change to a better dps shield at some point. The matua whatever takatiki shield is insane defense tho!

I am happy for any thoughts on my take so far!

cheers
Last edited by Plaux on Sep 2, 2020, 3:56:35 PM
"
Plaux wrote:
Thoughts on 'Summon Carrion Golem' gem compared to Stone Golem?

More DPS, at the cost of life regen ?

Advice on what to upgrade next; I feel very squishy with my setup; I guess it's cause I'm facetanking through mobs, haha..

Carrion golem gives physical damage sadly, so it barely scales with our mages, the stone golem gives a good amount of life regen which really helps the survivability. I'm not sure what level you are so idk if you have all the life from the tree, but try getting more life on your rings, gloves, belt etc.

Also the more expensive animate guardian gives you fortify, i'm not sure if you have that yet. What's your effective life total?
"
TheWizzzard wrote:
Nice Guide :P

Over the last days i tired the build a bit
I thought id share my gear so far:

Only Real Change i made so far is not choosing "giving up my shield for dps" and changing the movement skill to shield charge.

Build feels pretty good while clearing and illegal while bossing.
I will probably change to a better dps shield at some point. The matua whatever takatiki shield is insane defense tho!

I am happy for any thoughts on my take so far!

cheers

I love this gear setup as maybe an early version of the build, earlier on in the league for example, however I'd imagine clear speed on higher tier maps may be a little low if you sacrifice too much dps. Thank you for posting your gear setup, I'll probably add it into the guide as an alternative cheaper gear setup. ^^

Hi Lily, I'm new to this game, just started to play 1 month ago.
Thanks to your guide, I can do T16 map and have some fun with Conquerors.
Looking forward to your guild in the new patch ^^.
Any updates for 3.10? Nice build to play in it.
"
Ksakep wrote:

We will waiting your answer, Lily ;-)
Love this build. Been looking for something that uses a lot of different things, and this looks just perfect. Like D2 Auramancer. Will try it once I got the required items (SSF, got most of the stuff already except the wand and jewels), also still got a HH which could be fuuuuuun (monster auras!) :D
"
Dimos_kst wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:

We will waiting your answer, Lily ;-)

Heya, sorry I haven't been active recently, been dealing with irl struggles. Now gonna be starting the league and running this build, I haven't been keeping up to date with the update so it may take me a lil bit to update. Thank you for the interest in my guide! ^^
Hope everything is alright! This is definitely a fun, off meta build. I made one loosely based off of your build. Would love to get your thoughts whenever you have the time.

https://pastebin.com/TLmqc31Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info