Help me improve ES Zombieguy

Hey all,

could you help me to improve my Zombieguy/girl?

My main goals are, in order of importance:

1. More ES while maintainng Minion Damage and Survivability (Minions and myself, especially want to keep resistances capped)
2. Minions Survivability (without compromising Damage and ES)
3. Minion Damage (without compromising ES/Survivability)

Any ideas? Can respec or buy Stuff for a few exalts, no mirrorworthy stuff though.
I really want to keep Cyclone. Minion Wands feel clunky :(

To-Do:
Bottled Faith
Quality on Geofris

Do I need Bleed removal on a flask? Or is ES Regen just enough for every Bleed (I do have corrupted blood jewel)

Here is POB: https://pastebin.com/awccgYcs
But you also should be able to see my Gear/Tree here in Forum

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I don't trust Animated Guardian, heard that since 3.9 they can die in some weird Situations, even with +20% Life as ES, Spirit offering, Stitched

EDIT 2: For Tree Adjustments please consider max Level as 96

EDIT 3: I thought about Sceptres with Str, Int, +1 all Spell skill gems, Minion Damage, Mana, Minion Attack Speed combined with +1 Gems Geofris....but the Sceptres don't exist and I woul loose Fortify and Infused Channeling with this setup.

EDIT 4:
Is there a reasonable way to craft a Staff with Strength, Fortify, +1 socketed gems?
Last edited by zweckform on Feb 2, 2020, 8:40:32 AM
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2020, 10:59:56 AM
At a glance you are severely gimping your ES with a CI build. You've got the SO buff going, but your max life is 1, meaning you cannot then spec into MoS and get 15% max life as extra ES (which is the primary value of the Cyclone CWC setup, getting that recovery every .7 seconds). If you want to boos your ES by any reliable means that is the only thing I can think of...your gear is very good.

It would be a max ES loss, but you could replace Geofri's for Shavronne's (lose ~4000 ES), but you would gain ~3700 ES/second (more with Awakened CWC) recovery with the MoS swap. Resists stay about the same since you get them off SO.

You can also take a similar non-influenced amulet and corrupt it with Jorgin T3. Should net a strength increase.

The typical way to get your desired weapon is very expensive. I'd recommend instead craft a weapon without Fortify then try for a double corruption in the temple to try and hit Fortify.

I do think you're gimping yourself on lacking AG and Spectres. AG should only die in (1) deep (1000+) delve, (2) Acid Caverns boss, (3) crazy metamorph boss mods, or (4) HotGM. You can easily deactivate him for those few encounters. You are losing a ton of potential and could nearly double your dps from those. If you equip him with Mask of the Tribunal + Meginord's Vice, you can get him to 84% increased defenses aura (gives you ~1400 ES with Shavronne's or ~2200 ES with Geofri's among many other buffs).
Last edited by Aldonés on Feb 3, 2020, 6:07:06 PM
Thanks for the Input, will take a while to think about what you said :D

The idea behind CI was to Avoid Chaos Damage completely, I felt that lot of times I was dying with full still some ES left.

The Double Corruption seems awesome, should not be too expensive, as I could resell the maces, and i would have minion dmg + fortify
Ok, here's the current status.
19k ES, 20 Zombies, just enough regen to regenerate some ES slowly while standing in shaper beam.

I kept CI, it seems that i just loose to much ES without Geofri.

Another Amulet is more of a long-time project :D
I already used Spectres (frenzy, power, enfeeble), seems I somehow forgot them in POB.

I got a 15%-Strength Jewel (Faith, Redemption, Ravenous, so no points wasted :D).

I added the Animate Guardian, until now it lives. Mask of the Tribunal was an awesome tip! But not sure how long he will live without Stitched. Ephemeral should add some more Survivability and QoL.

I am thinking about switching from Spirit to Flesh Offering for a little bit more damage and clearspeed, just need to get the helmet.

Maybe I should squeeze in Purity of Elements do avoid having to get Res on jewellery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info