🏠Suggestions of hideout decorations | We need buildings kits please !

grass pls 🌿🌿🌿
🌿🌿🌿 Give grass pls 🌿🌿🌿
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2864142 together with my thread heard, it will be super awesome!
nice
+1
also synthesis objects .. i want to build my own space hideout
Sound Dampening Material (IDC What) that removes or reduces sounds generated within the hideout. Especially the echo in Cartographer's Hideout. I love it the space of it but that echo is annoying.
More naked statues please. The ones existing are all great, but more variety would be even greater
"
Wissle wrote:
More naked statues please. The ones existing are all great, but more variety would be even greater

yep, it's not all prudish american parents playing this game.

and please return the dead babies on twilight strand and the half naked globe girls.

Last edited by cronus on Jun 11, 2020, 4:49:13 PM
"
cronus wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:

yep, it's not all prudish american parents playing this game.

and please return the dead babies on twilight strand and the half naked globe girls.

Amen!
I didn't know there were dead babies, honestly don't care about that part, hehe.
The globe girls would be a great option to have back though, as another visually attractive feature of the sensual nature
I would love to see more variations of the "Azurite Chunk" decoration, focusing on the crystals we have with "Azurite Chunk 1", the other varians are just ore rather than pure crystals. "Azurite Vein" has a lot of different crystal clusters that could be transfered standalone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info