[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

How many boots you vaaled for that corruption?:)
Any sugestion for min maxing this build beside the awakened suport gems?
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
How many boots you vaaled for that corruption?:)
Any sugestion for min maxing this build beside the awakened suport gems?

I bought these boots just for min-max this build. Currently, you can use warlord boots to have a +1 endurance charge. Also, you could try get as many resistance on your belt and helmet as possible. Then you could use more Abyss jewel to add more flat damage.

And I try a lot different way to min-max, but its too expensive to min-max and not really good if you want to keep the tankness. At the very end, this build could reach 3M because we play a jugg.

However, if you really want to get more DPS, you could use some high dps foil and The savior. Then change ascendancy to berserker and sword spect. That could give over 10M DPS but lack of defense layer.
Last edited by ahunterkee on Feb 3, 2020, 3:04:25 AM
Thoughts on dropping ele overload, pick up spiritual aid? i think is more damage and don't have to sacrifice much.
Do we use flammability till we get corrupted gloves?
"
Mehnlo wrote:
Do we use flammability till we get corrupted gloves?

Yes, you can link with lv1 cwdt set-up
"
RJ_Stylz wrote:
Thoughts on dropping ele overload, pick up spiritual aid? i think is more damage and don't have to sacrifice much.

We don't invest any crit into our tree so ele overload is the best node we get. The spiritual aids require we invest to minion damage which cost more points.
Hi, thanks for the guide - if you can be arsed please do a levelling section-lots of us get confused trying to follow guides without one!

Thank you!
"
Handsling wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide - if you can be arsed please do a levelling section-lots of us get confused trying to follow guides without one!

Thank you!

OK gonna working on it. :D
Hi. Just start this build and i love it.
Only level 40 but enjoy a lot. Great work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info