Give console players buyout option at trade board

Trade board on xbox is horrible. I'm not whining about price fixers, I dont care about them.

The most annoying thing, I just want to buy few divine orbs, made like 8-9 offers. Sitting in front of screen since 30 minutes and nothing happened yet?! On pc as I watched some stream, they just pm the seller and there is instant contact. Business made in 30 secs.
On xbox, buying something and takes ages to get it? I can't describe this trade system in 2020 that how it works..

It makes me quit and delete this game from my console.
Last bumped on May 14, 2020, 8:20:00 PM
Yes yes yes. I play on ps4 and have the same problem every day. Waiting so long for people to accept trade offers. I think they should make it so if you offer what the seller is asking for it is instantly automatically trade complete. That whole trade system needs overhauling. Looking through 100+ pages of items is really stupid too.
Agreed but their design philosophy is to frustrate the player so not going to happen
[Removed by Support]
Yes please have a buyout option feature on trade board.
Also agree with this. a Buyout for priced items would be extremely helpful. AND you could buyout from offline players with a system like that as well. Having to rely on only the pool of online players that sometimes never respond (even to exact price asked offers) is rally frustrating.
you're waiting so long because you are dealing with price fixers that don't sell, yet you said you don't care about them. But that's most likely what it is.
If an item is listed with a price that I am willing to pay I would like the ability for the transaction to occur automatically once I have confirmed my offer that matches the asking price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info