[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

"
noctislucis95 wrote:

thanks alot bro i just tested with uber elder with phase acrobatics
also i sacrifed add phys dmg form my amulet to apply -9 mana cost solved mana problem feel really good i dodge alot of there skills

:) Good to know, Phase Acrobats is really mandatory for us.
Last edited by afonsosp on Feb 2, 2020, 7:28:12 AM
"
afonsosp wrote:

Another tip:

For uber Elder and Sirius I used a Life Potion, so I reduced a few DPS to guarantee more survival, I think for Uber Elder wasn`t necessary due to the battle has a lot of mobs to hit.

Which potion do you switch with then? Nice build but Eradicator was a pain without life flask.
"
Nin_tu1977 wrote:
"
afonsosp wrote:

Another tip:

For uber Elder and Sirius I used a Life Potion, so I reduced a few DPS to guarantee more survival, I think for Uber Elder wasn`t necessary due to the battle has a lot of mobs to hit.

Which potion do you switch with then? Nice build but Eradicator was a pain without life flask.

You can replace
for a live potion.

:)
Thank you.
Added more Cheap options and more videos (Drox, Baran, Veritania, The Hunter and Sirius)

Fixed also my PoB.

Cya :)
Hi man thanks for the build ! can u details me S tree pls ? like 0-40 points etc.. just for guide me ! thanks man !
"
Nitoes7413 wrote:
Hi man thanks for the build ! can u details me S tree pls ? like 0-40 points etc.. just for guide me ! thanks man !

Good Idea, I'll add this info soon.
What stats should you prioritize for a good Paradoxica ?
I'm either too squishy or my dps is too low ... could you pls take a look at Zerakka and advise what i'm missing pls ?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
What stats should you prioritize for a good Paradoxica ?

- Increased Physical damage
-- Attack Speed
--- Blind on Hit (is a good option if you don`t have the Pandemonius amulet)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info