[3.11] - Frost Blades - The power of the Saviour 10M (All content)

"
No the DMG is really great. But I Die to everything. Way too often. Impossible to level with this build

i went to get some life notes first and didnt go acrobatics while leveling. When i skilled it i died a lot more somehow. I rarly had problems just using uniques or yellows i found while leveling or i had in my stash. Take other support gems while leveling maybe.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
No the DMG is really great. But I Die to everything. Way too often. Impossible to level with this build

having the same problem lol, 18m dps in POB and 4.5k HP but i still get one shotted -___-

actually annoying
"
kng710 wrote:

having the same problem lol, 18m dps in POB and 4.5k HP but i still get one shotted -___-

actually annoying

"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

I'll take a look later in your builds, like I said before I did recently (my last setup) , around 100 T16 with alchemy, doing bosses + meta, 0 deaths. (And I don't use life potion)

I'll do again soon, at least 50 T16 and record a movie. I have some movies doing full T16, why I'm not dying?

My build is not so different, I have the "pathfinder" playstyle, something like:

I use all potions , then kill a pack os mobs, all potions again, kill a pack, getting close the boss, with all the vaals UP and Flasks UP, I kill the boss.

I also created a session for damage mitigation, let's discuss your builds and check how to improve it :) , please share your PoB

Last edited by afonsosp on Feb 17, 2020, 12:52:31 PM
"
kng710 wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

actually annoying

In your case, my suggesting is to remove iron reflexes, and go acrobatics, trust me, I did several tests with Iron, Acrobatics, etc. I can say the best defense way was using acrobatics.

If you can afford, go farruls as well with aspect of the cat, your defenses will increase a lot, trust me.

Ot at least go aspect of the cat and remove another dmg aura.

Take a look on the 6 (six mitigation) damage items, I have all six applied in my char.
Last edited by afonsosp on Feb 17, 2020, 1:23:47 PM
The 6 (six) mitigations that I applied to my build are:

Damage Mitigation

#1 -
- Taste of Hate grants you a very good damage mitigation, 20% Physical dmg as a Cold damage.

#2 -
- The Pandemonius grants more evade chance (Blinding the mobs)

#3 -
- Boots with a Chance to gain Elusive on Critical Strike , it will grant you a very good defence initially grant you 20% chance to Doge and or Attack Hits, and also 40% increased movement speed, Buff reduces over time, and you can get again.
If you can`t afford, try
and try to cap resists on Belt.

#4 - Phanteon - Go Soul of Solaris and Soul of Shakari

#5 - Acrobatics Skills nodes.

#6 - Aspect of the cat , it a GREAT defensive mode granting:

15% chance to Avoid All Damage from Hits
Can you use less duration for Cat form? I cant use all buffs because I dont have level 4 Enlighten yet.
"
Traces666 wrote:
Can you use less duration for Cat form? I cant use all buffs because I dont have level 4 Enlighten yet.

Cat form has no combinations using support skills :(.
"
afonsosp wrote:
"
kng710 wrote:
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

actually annoying

In your case, my suggesting is to remove iron reflexes, and go acrobatics, trust me, I did several tests with Iron, Acrobatics, etc. I can say the best defense way was using acrobatics.

If you can afford, go farruls as well with aspect of the cat, your defenses will increase a lot, trust me.

Ot at least go aspect of the cat and remove another dmg aura.

Take a look on the 6 (six mitigation) damage items, I have all six applied in my char.

I was running acrobatics but i died alot more instead of using iron reflexes with vaal molten shell

I was using farruls before but switched to a chest with -mana cost to attack and crit chance which helped me with res caps more and also making frost blades 0 mana cost
Last edited by kng710 on Feb 18, 2020, 12:27:49 AM
"
kng710 wrote:

I was running acrobatics but i died alot more instead of using iron reflexes with vaal molten shell

I was using farruls before but switched to a chest with -mana cost to attack and crit chance which helped me with res caps more and also making frost blades 0 mana cost

I did all these tests, Go acrobatics, Believe me, if you can afford to apply all these 6 steps mitigations that I shared, please apply all and let me know later the results. If not I can help with some tweaks.

You also don`t need 0 mana for frost blades, I can play normally with 9 mana cost and 60 mana available in my char.

Look at this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGvK82lsXY (6 T16 + Hydra + Metamorhps in a roll)
This video I have = 15 Mana cost Frost Blades with 60 Mana Available, 0 Mana Leech, and 0,4% Life Leach (Blood Drinker node) and no life potion. I played with 15 mana cost, because my ring was with the craft for Ice Crash build.

I just recorded it, I did six T16 with a lot of modes, bosses and Metamorph, at the end I also did a Hydra very buffed, it`s a good video to see the build playstyle, and like I said, is really rare I die, I believe all mitigations that I applied everybody here can apply.

I remember and I also added I very important mitigation, Fortify (that reduces around 20% incoming damage), I normally jump into the mobs to have Fortify all the time + Endurance Charges, but I`ll add to the guide a more defensive way, you can remove the Hyperthermia or Add Cold damage, and replace for Fortify, to ensure Fortify all the time, and the dps loss is not so huge.
Hi everyone, I just added six T16 in a roll + Hydra and all other bosses. It's a good movie to check the build playstyle, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGvK82lsXY (6 T16 + Hydra + Metamorhps in a roll)

My recommendation for defenses is to apply the all #7 defenses mitigations that I shared in the guide, trust me, it will work, worked for me.

Fortify -> Can replace Hyperthermia or Add Cold Damage, will grant you Fortify all the time. I used to jump into the mobs with Leap Slam to grant it, but sometimes is hard for someone that doesn`t play before with Leap Slam + Fortify, so to ensure that, put in your 6link, the DPS loss is not so huge.
Last edited by afonsosp on Feb 18, 2020, 6:55:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info