Warrior's Legacy working as intended?

I couldn't find any Dev response on the internet so far on this topic.

The Warrior's Legacy ring says:

"Strike Skills also target the previous location they were used"

I feel like the wording of the ring implies that you get extra hits while hitting a target , so you can ramp up your single target.

However the illusion that's supposed to be spawned and targetting the original location you used your strike skill on does NOT appear while you're stationary. Apparently you have to hit something then move a few steps away then hit again in order for the illusion to strike that previous spot. This feels very unintuitive and I'm not sure if it's intended. The only thing I read about this on the forums so far was about the ring not working properly with Flicker Strike but right now I'm testing it with Double Strike and it feels just as weird.

If any GGG Dev is reading this, could you answer if this behavior is intended? I'm a bit confused
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2020, 5:58:09 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
emptysys wrote:
I couldn't find any Dev response on the internet so far on this topic.

The Warrior's Legacy ring says:

"Strike Skills also target the previous location they were used"

I feel like the wording of the ring implies that you get extra hits while hitting a target , so you can ramp up your single target.

However the illusion that's supposed to be spawned and targetting the original location you used your strike skill on does NOT appear while you're stationary. Apparently you have to hit something then move a few steps away then hit again in order for the illusion to strike that previous spot. This feels very unintuitive and I'm not sure if it's intended. The only thing I read about this on the forums so far was about the ring not working properly with Flicker Strike but right now I'm testing it with Double Strike and it feels just as weird.

If any GGG Dev is reading this, could you answer if this behavior is intended? I'm a bit confused

Thanks for the report, this is intended.
For the Strike skill to target a previous location, you need to move a minimum distance.
Thank you very much for the quick response!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info