[3.11] Poison BV Explosion Assassin - Super Speedy Mapper

Hello, nice guide, and I will probably try a exploding chest poison sometimes in the futur thanks to that!

Just a quick remark, however, about the amulet. I checked out the PoB, and you have a "random" amulet with some increased damage and nothing else. I just wanted to point out that Ungil Harmony is extremely powerful right now for assassin poison builds (and extremely cheap as well!). You will lose some damage on explosions, but you get around 10% more damage on bosses thanks to that.

Then, because you have a more sizable crit chance, it makes dire torment and Will of blades a much better option, compared to atrophy:
https://pastebin.com/hZRGErQA

I think it's still way enough for getting instant killing explosions, but at least, you get more single target damage for just some shuffling (12% more damage just from these few changes).

Or even a bit higher (13% more damage) if you don't mind losing the 1,4% life regen from growth and decay:
https://pastebin.com/BdehtRqb
Last edited by Keyen on Jun 28, 2020, 8:57:26 AM
Hi! I'm enjoying your build so far! One question though - in the POB link you posted, you have the 'has frenzy/power/endurance' charges configuration set. How are you generating power/frenzy/endurance charges?
"
holes1 wrote:
Hi! I'm enjoying your build so far! One question though - in the POB link you posted, you have the 'has frenzy/power/endurance' charges configuration set. How are you generating power/frenzy/endurance charges?

He's not... I've checked and double and tripple checked.

imho whole POB is a mess.
"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:

He's not... I've checked and double and tripple checked.

imho whole POB is a mess.

Ah ok, thank you! That's what I thought but it's easy to miss something like that so thank you for confirming.
The PoB got messed up because GGG relocated the "Overcharged" note without announcing it after patch notes. This is where we get all charges from.

This is talked about in the last page and I'm sorry I haven't updated the PoB yet. We will have to make some changes to get Overcharged via Thread of Hope or Amulet.

If you think there is anything else wrong with the PoB, please tell me. It's very detailed with different trees and I invested a lot of time into it.

This is the new PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZenYAASU

Best ways to get Overcharged in order:
1. Get the mod on a hunter amulet (which also has chaos dot)
2. Annoint Overcharged
3. Use Thread of Hope in jewel slot near melding
Last edited by VisorX on Jul 21, 2020, 9:22:25 AM
Just started playing again after a few years off. how do I link my gear in this thread and the pob only gets me to lvl 90... any idea where to put points after?
No answers and no help ugh. I have pretty damn good gear I've killed myself to get and this build seems way to squishy.
"
Homelessjunky wrote:
Just started playing again after a few years off. how do I link my gear in this thread and the pob only gets me to lvl 90... any idea where to put points after?

The PoB has several skill trees, so that should give you some ideas how to progress after 90. Mainly you will just get some good nearby life nodes or jewel slots or if not available some damage nodes.

You have to activate in your profile here, that your character tab is not hidden.
Trying to figure that out. ugh.
This is my gear as of now. I can run 12 and below maps with ease, but i swear the bosses on higher pop me easily. I'm lost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info