Lag and Massive FPS Drop At Sirus Fight

At Final Phase constantly My fps drops to 10-15 and My ping goes around 300 then i die and game works perfectly. I have this problem only on sirus final phase and sometimes while he throwing lasers.
Last edited by cagataydmr1 on Jan 22, 2020, 8:08:31 PM
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2020, 10:03:11 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Have exactly the same problem. Only in the last phase the game becomes unplayable
Do you have many minions?That's most probably the reason.The game struggles si calculate everything for every of your minions.The same like when you kill some large packs with explosions.
Same for me , already mead another post about this but no response from GGG.

I play minions build and same as you guys have problem with screen lag/ screen freeze in last phase of Sirus 8. Just lost my time and chance to get something good because i lost all portal with this bug. I noticed the bug happens when he does the spinning 4 beam flame move and the uses "Die" beam , wich seems like aimbot to character i keep click to move when my screen is frozen , i apear in another away from the beam but when screen comes back to normal i am dead, seems like beam is aimboting to player or minions. Very weird, i raged a lot when i lost last portal.

Hope they fix this ASAP!
I Am a Ninja
Bug report

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNotlFPSEj4&t=3s
I Am a Ninja
Last edited by GEEOTTV on Jan 24, 2020, 8:10:43 PM
same problem :/
IGN:Lemmingxx
I just had the same problem fighting Sirus at AL8 with my Pathfinder SA. This problem also extends to running maps with my Champ Impale Cyclone. Seems like there is a weird desync issue since that last patch. The problem happens on both DC and Texas servers for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info