ANULMENT ISSSUE

I bet 100% that GGG made it so that annulment orb has higher chance to hit the "multi mods","pref/suff cannot be change" just to make the game more pathetic and stupid.

3 times in a row annulment annulled "pref cannot be changed" out of it and just another mod, fix ur garbage trash and stop thinking about ways to waste currency...

So again out of 2 mods : cold res and pref cannot be changed, 3 times in a row it hit fake mod.

i am 100% positive that it has higher chance to annul those....

Putting aside that this is a bug - cause a mod that doesnt give any real bonus should not be considered a mod at least by anulment orb, it is trash design...3 in a row, 6ex - 6ex

FIX UR GARBAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piece of trahs

Why do they cost so much if they can be annuled ? each of them should cost 10c at the most or make it so that anul cannot target them...they are not real mods, they dont give bonuses to player, nothing.

This is absolute stupid.
🎥 https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga - LIVE DAILY !
🟢 MAGIx THREAD SC - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ✴︎ ❇︎ ❈ ✧ ★ ☆ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ 7 ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ✶ ✷ ✵ ✯ ✡︎ ✩ ※ ❅ ⚙︎ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
Last edited by Schmockla on Jan 21, 2020, 5:08:07 PM
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2020, 8:35:31 AM
hahahahaha
"
Schmockla wrote:
I bet 100% that GGG made it so that annulment orb has higher chance to hit the "multi mods","pref/suff cannot be change" just to make the game more pathetic and stupid.

3 times in a row annulment annulled "pref cannot be changed" out of it and just another mod, fix ur garbage trash and stop thinking about ways to waste currency...

So again out of 2 mods : cold res and pref cannot be changed, 3 times in a row it hit fake mod.

Putting aside that this is a bug - cause a mod that doesnt give any real bonus should not be considered a mod at least by anulment orb, it is trash design...3 in a row, 6ex - 6ex

piece of trahs

Why do they cost so much if they can be annuled ? each of them should cost 10c at the most or make it so that anul cannot target them...they are not real mods, they dont give bonuses to player, nothing.

This is absolute stupid.
I see bigger problem in drop rate. Is much more rare then exalt. Why you just don't use anulment BEFORE you puting this 2ex suffix?
Yeah, not a bug.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Yeah, not a bug.

it's ur fault
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Schmockla wrote:

piece of trahs

This is absolute stupid.

I'm curious as to which you are referring to as a fake mod...pre cannot be changed, definitely isn't in the right circumstance, and if one needs cold res, it may not be either, that one is purely subjective.

If prefixes cannot be changed and cold res were the only two suffixes, which I'm assuming since you did not specify any other...why annul rather than scour the suffixes off and keep the prefixes, which is biggest point of the prefixes cannot be changed in the first place?
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Jan 21, 2020, 5:18:00 PM
Ha!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
If you're metacrafting you have to be prepared to accept RIPs. Even the streamers with certified GGG streamer RNG can take dozens of exalts to hit the mods they want when metacrafting.
"
"
Schmockla wrote:

piece of trahs

This is absolute stupid.

I'm curious as to which you are referring to as a fake mod...pre cannot be changed, definitely isn't in the right circumstance, and if one needs cold res, it may not be either, that one is purely subjective.

If prefixes cannot be changed and cold res were the only two suffixes, which I'm assuming since you did not specify any other...why annul rather than scour the suffixes off and keep the prefixes, which is biggest point of the prefixes cannot be changed in the first place?
Was thinking the exact same thing lol. All that currency he's wasting on simply doing it wrong and convincing himself it's a bug or rigged by GGG or just so unfair.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
typical players who have come to a point to get use to buggs and accept them...sad...it shouldnt be like this...
🎥 https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga - LIVE DAILY !
🟢 MAGIx THREAD SC - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ✴︎ ❇︎ ❈ ✧ ★ ☆ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ 7 ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ✶ ✷ ✵ ✯ ✡︎ ✩ ※ ❅ ⚙︎ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info