Mjolnir Scion needs help

Hi, im a poe player 2 years into my jounrey. i currently playing a build i come to myself. 2 handed njolnir. heres my pastebin https://pastebin.com/1qNzbmMT .
the problem is i dont survive in red maps. i wanted a life based arc/ lightning ball build with leech. i dont know how to proceed my build. i need more life that i know, but more dmg ? or is it enough ? if seen many mjolnir es builds, but i currently dont want to switch. it would be nice if you guys have suggestions thx

(ps. im not a english speaker, forgive my typos)
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2020, 5:15:12 PM
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ...
Hi,

To be blunt you need a ton of work on this build. I am by no means an expert with Mjolner builds but I think there are some straight forward upgrades that can be made without switching you to CI.

You need to get your accuracy higher to smooth out your weapon procs. You should be aiming to have accuracy in the high 90s on your cyclone. The easiest way to get your accuracy higher would be to drop a reservation and run precision until you are able to get flat accuracy on your gear elsewhere. You should also run a lightning golem to help with accuracy until your hit is higher.

The links for your herald of ice are not worth the investment and are requiring that you spend multiple points on reservation reduction nodes on your tree. I would drop all the reservation nodes on the tree and run precision and wrath with enlighten 3.

Your glove are offering you nothing right now and should be able to be easily replaced with a much better rare. Find a pair of gloves with a high life roll and resist to wear instead.

You should also replace your necklace and drop conductivity/blasphemy. To replace blasphemy you can run Wave of Conviction in your mjolner to help shred resistances. Find an amulet with a flat accuracy roll, life, resists, and strength as a replacement for impresence.

The jewel sockets that you are taking are inefficient near the scion life wheel. The safe rule of thumb is that if you need to spend more than 2 points on a jewel socket that it is not worth the investment unless your jewel is 4 properties.

You should try to buy a 5 or 6 link chest if possible for your cyclone. Cylcone/Slower proj/Cast when Channel/ Ball lightning/added lightning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info