[Console] Xbox One Patch 3.9.2b Crash

"
ProfessorNB wrote:
Wednesday... yikes. Might be league end for me.
Could we possibly load to hide outs by default? Tired of load times into towns just due to all the "MTX" that has to be loaded in then I tp to hide out b efor all the junk can even render.. lol?
Can I get a free quad tab please? I havnt spent $370 on the game maybe $100 in about 18 months.. I know I'm just a tuna... achieving whale status is a challenge. One day..

It's Tuesday in NZ right now. So while it's still longer than ideal, it should be less than 24 hours from now.
Take the patch off till you fix it. We all want to play!!!!!
Just please please please maintain the smoothness when you fix the crashing! This is so much better I can actually make a proper build now!

Maybe a nice sale on the store for us players who have suffered would help with the issues we have had to put up with
Lol. For those that are not code savvy - "we did not experience this crash in our testing but it occurs in the live realms" means they didn't test the patch. Seems every kiwi still out there partying from the holidays and nobody is really here for console. Sad day for all. How do you expect anyone to be excited about POE 2 if you can't get 1 right? Every league has been an absolute failure for console players. From lag, to load times, constant crashes, no support (this thread wasnt updated since 2017.. 2017! LOLOLOL), and only a skeleton of features that PC has for us 'lowly' xbox users I don't know why I still even play this game.

I left PC because of all the bot farming and impossibility of gaining strength in the market because of saturation of items. Xbox was great at first for the markets and I was willing to deal with all the issues but this is too much. I buy supporter packs EVERY league hoping the money will help support better coding and more support for the players. It seems GGG is more concerned with personal wealth than making this game better.

I will not be spending any more money on this trash. The support team is lackluster, the game production is rudimentary, and the implementation is laughable. For a 'free' game it definitely shows y'all don't give one fuck about making this better. How can you have the game go offline for an entire day without notice? PC doesn't have these issues. They have issues but not like this. Guess console players get the shit end of the stick.

Looking forward to new games that are dungeon crawlers with awesome depth like GGG but better Dev teams. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jan 22, 2020, 4:17:20 PM
"
Mr BiG TeXx wrote:
Lol. For those that are not code savvy - "we did not experience this crash in our testing but it occurs in the live realms" means they didn't test the patch. Seems every kiwi still out there partying from the holidays and nobody is really here for console. Sad day for all. How do you expect anyone to be excited about POE 2 if you can't get 1 right? Every league has been an absolute failure for console players. From lag, to load times, constant crashes, no support (this thread wasnt updated since 2017.. 2017! LOLOLOL), and only a skeleton of features that PC has for us 'lowly' xbox users I don't know why I still even play this game.

I left PC because of all the bot farming and impossibility of gaining strength in the market because of saturation of items. Xbox was great at first for the markets and I was willing to deal with all the issues but this is too much. I buy supporter packs EVERY league hoping the money will help support better coding and more support for the players. It seems GGG is more concerned with personal wealth than making this game better.

I will not be spending any more money on this trash. The support team is lackluster, the game production is rudimentary, and the implementation is laughable. For a 'free' game it definitely shows y'all don't give one fuck about making this better. How can you have the game go offline for an entire day without notice? PC doesn't have these issues. They have issues but not like this. Guess console players get the shit end of the stick.

Looking forward to new games that are dungeon crawlers with awesome depth like GGG but better Dev teams. [Removed by Support]

People like yourself will not be missed.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jan 22, 2020, 4:18:11 PM
thanks for the quick response, its a breath of fresh air that hopefully sets the tone for ggg and their console players going forward.

any way we could revert back to 3.9.2 until the fix is ready?
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

People like yourself will not be missed.[/quote]

Not sure why you come off as celebrating someone leaving the economy and community on this game. He makes many valid points of what is currently wrong / broken / inexcusable etc.

A lot of issues he brings up are what’s causing the playerbase to dwindle each league.

Someone from higher up needs to understand there is a need to revert the patch if it's not playable.
"

Not sure why you come off as celebrating someone leaving the economy and community on this game. He makes many valid points of what is currently wrong / broken / inexcusable etc.

A lot of issues he brings up are what’s causing the playerbase to dwindle each league.

[/quote]

While I don't disagree with his points it's the toxicity that comes along with the way he wrote everything.
"
RiZZaYnE wrote:
"

While I don't disagree with his points it's the toxicity that comes along with the way he wrote everything.[/quote]

because im tired of asking nicely league after league for shit to get fixed. its hilarious those of you who have only played couple leagues. been playing since the beta in 2013. Most years PC was great but recently they have reverted to an ancient method of support and coding. there are some of us who have supported GGG for years only to see this great game go down the tube in a fireball with all the trash they push out without QA'ing their patches. This is a multi-million dollar company that can't even release a patch correctly and you're calling me toxic? LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info