TFW you get muted for not even using any "triggering words", in a hilarious/random manner.

SO it's a great sunny day. I wake up, and refresh my trade tools, check if everything is dandy. And i start having my coffee as I fiddle with PoB, waiting for Trade whispers.

BOOM!!! suddenly, 2 trades (albeit for like 5-7 c each), I slam my coffee down and get to replying to both of them ASAP, so to each person I reply with "Hi sec, checking".

I find both items, and invite both of them for trade. One joins instantly. And the other one doesn't ding - So i look if i invited them - nope - Turns out THEY RANDOMLY PUT ME ON IGNORE LIST, because i took like 15 seconds to reply to them ???

So anyway I won't mention the guy who put me on his ignore list. But what happens next is the real punchline -

I write on global that dude randomly ignored me after himself approaching me for an item purchase ->

And then boom - the Social justice slammer KieranS_G.G.G_Metamorph mutes me for using what????? the word [Removed by Support] ??? !!!!!!!!

HOW THE HELL IS THAT A TRIGGERING WORD??

These mods seem to never have gone offline into physical social spaces? Is their entire understanding of "what is offensive and what is not" Based on a deluded Internet experience???

Or do they have a protocol of bending over backwards to appease whiny betas who're just desperate for a sense of control over something in their lives- even if it is to just have someone muted for 10 minutes. They must be seeking some self-satisfaction from doing it.

The fellow "Zekey" - ended up Bragging on global about having reported (probably me) for trying to "SKIRT" "chat filters to say the N word".
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Jan 19, 2020, 3:55:00 AM
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2020, 3:52:04 AM
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback!

I have passed your message on to management, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info