[3.9] Hillock's Explosive + Galvanic Arrow + Barrage Raider - Jack Of All Trades Raider

Talamoana warrior.

To celebrate the fact that a build of mine will be featured in G3 Iron's Build of the Week, I decided to start another side project to dump my currency in.

READ ME

Note: Please post all your questions in this thread or come by the stream, or pm me in game. Make sure your profile is PUBLIC before asking for help so your character is visible. If you have issues with the trees and you're loading them into the poe website, don't. Import them into Path of Building. Please check out previous responses in the thread if you can, chances are I've answered them already.

I do not claim my guide to be original or the best or even this build to be super efficient. I write guides mostly because I'm fond of my characters and I'd like to share them.

I also stream sometimes.

Pros and cons

Pros:

+ Decent map clear

+ Good single target

+ Mobility

Cons:

- Squeeshy

- Can take you some jewelers to get going and other small currency

Introduction

This is my 4th guide in this forum. The people who know me and usually play in party with me know that when it comes to gaming I like variety. Be it solo queue in league of legends, or classes in mmos, items, etc. So I am an Altaholic. I also don't like maps. Don't ask me why, but I kinda hate late game and min maxing builds with the exalts I don't currently have. On one hand one gets the larger view by playing different builds, but fall flat in acquiring currency since you keep re rolling and not engaging with the actual juicy playstyle or good drops content. From Act 1 to Act 3 it usually drops around 1 chaos max (pure drops) but if you take the time to gather all rares and identify them before vendoring, you can make 2 more chaos let's keep it that way.

When you reach level 60 zones it's when it starts to get interesting with the potential drops of rares between 60 - 74 to make the craft recipe.

I wanted to play a bow character and haven't really played any ranger in a while. I was between Pathfinder (some weird build or even with the scion ascendant pathfinder) or Raider. Ended up making a POB for the second one.

POB

All right take me to the POB

https://pastebin.com/xhqSyKvi

Passive tree

Check the POB

Bandits

Bandits

Kill all. We all hate them anyways.

Ascendacy

Ascendacy

Way of the Poacher - > Quartz Infusion -> Avatar of the Veil -> Avatar of the Slaughter

Pantheon

Pantheon

Solaris/Lunaris and Ralakesh/Shakari
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2020, 5:49:58 PM
CONTINUATION OF THE MAIN POST DUE TO CHARACTER LIMIT

Gear

Gear

Quill Rain (6 L)
Starkonja's Head
Queen of the Forest
Atziri's Step / Seven League
Thief's Torment
Dyadian Dawn

Dying Sun
Cinderswallow Urn

Gem links, Leveling Guide, Leveling Passive Trees still to be added, you can check them in the POB
Last edited by FineWorkWithHillock on Jan 18, 2020, 5:53:49 PM

Reserved
Last edited by FineWorkWithHillock on Jan 18, 2020, 5:51:12 PM

Other guides

Other guides:
3.9 - Chieftain - Cremation / Cyclone / Blade Vortex Str Stacking
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2748420

3.9 - Trickster - Winter Orb + Blade Vortex
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2715670
Last edited by FineWorkWithHillock on Jan 18, 2020, 5:55:41 PM